When will he troon out?

When will he troon out?

Attached: car-seat-headrest-will-toledo1.jpg (1000x563, 322.76K)

Well he is playing a tele. The tranny guitar ;)

if he troons out i will be sad he is so hot i want him to be super possessive over me, misgender me and just generally emotionally manipulate me

what does it mean if i have a strat

please please elaborate lmao what does that make a strat then

Holy fuck.

So a fair few trannys yap on about teles. They like them a lot. When the monthy guitar thread comes up there will be some heavy metal troons (like me and death metal chan) and a heaps of tele troons.

Why? they're ascetically pleasing. And play well enough. Bitey. Good for a few different genres.

Strats are basic. You might be a beginner/intermediate at guitar. If you have designer strats then you're still basic. It doesn't mean anything really. Millions of guitar players out there.

Ibanez rg educate me please :^)

>Ibanez rg

It's in good taste. You might have researched deeper into music. Known what you wanted from a guitar. (or had it recommended to you loool) You probably play fast(ish) stuff. Technical?

Genre defines if you're based or not though. : p

Already did dood

i fantasize about forcibly feminizing him and making him boymode with me. better yet, manmode so i can embarrass him publicly. i want to humiliate the fuck out of a celeb hon, it's so fucking hot. i want to mog him. look at that fucking brow

Attached: 62e7a11eec3cffee02eb394b8ed833a33e-11-car-seat-headrest.rsquare.w700.jpg (700x700, 63.45K)

The whole reason I make music is to help repress. If I could be a passing trans woman I would never touch an instrument again.

MY BOYYYYYYYYY
WE DON'T SEE EACH OTHER MUCH
IT'LL TAKE SOME TIME BUT SOMEWHERE DOWN THE LINE
WE WON'T BE ALONEEEEE

Attached: d24208d9735bc7f38e66ce71d1ea0c51.1000x1000x1.jpg (1000x1000, 64.47K)

he wrote the foreword to a shitty tranny sex worker comic (the pervert) made by a tranny sjw and an ftmtf and said it was amazing. i only read it because he said it was good, but it's bland so there's clearly something wrong with him.

he is a tranny.

Attached: RCO002_1583388895.jpg (1008x1600, 215.39K)

WTF I have a tele this isn’t really a thing right?

Nah, teles are just becoming trendy again for hipsters and weirdos in general, that includes the transes

millions of players have been playing teles for 60-70 years and they're becoming popular with kids who want to play midwest emo, math rock, and genres like them
the strat is an almost flawless design if you're looking for single coils and a floating bridge, non-locking "term"
Ibanez uses cheap wood for their bodies, then glues on thin strips of pretty wood to mask their mediocrity. If they don't have fake wood finishes they're glossy to cover it up. they distract with pickup positions and combos, locking term systems, over-the-top body designs, etc.

Lol why not both? I'm still slamming like an animal. I got more popular when I came out LOOOL

Yea it is a little bit and maybe is right about why. But it is a thing. minor meme.

(Like even I own a Kustomed tele

Attached: IMG_1578.jpg (3024x4032, 2.07M)

Yea fair points.

Wood doesn't matter for tone in electric guitars. It's price point. I'd play plywood if it slammed.

And combos/locking is fairly useful for the sped genres. (you know this) A little hate boner there.

I use my music to channel the hatred I have of being a cis man. If I was a passable trans woman I would have no such hatred making my music pointless.

you don't think high-quality build materials matter when you're spending thousands on an instrument?

>spending 1000s on a whip.

I build destroyers for less than $500 NZD. I don't need what they sell.

Fury is a bottomless well. & humans capacity for evil is unmatched. There's always more to yell and scream about.

>I don't need what they sell
fair enough lol