/clg/ - cis looking general

A thread only for passers to post in. Passgen hugboxxed people not allowed unless they pass irl.

Attached: bbe24389-a5da-4ac9-99c0-fe9edba20651.gif (500x281, 2.89M)

Hello fellow passer

Based l*sbian erasing thread

whats up with you my passoid im just enjoying people seeing me as inherently more likable

It's great isn't it? Because of my genetics and life events which I had no control over, people view me in a positive way.

Hello!

You dont pass

autism

You literally look male

you are autistic because you thought either me or that other poster were being serious. you are autistic because you still dont understand that

Hello fellow humans, picrel is me

Attached: 0E561D8F-E4F1-4037-9A38-C89D33CEAA19.png (638x631, 638.57K)

But i pass so im a cutesy autistic girl :D

yeah i guess you’re right. you still didnt have to be mean to me though

Attached: DAA7EA5F-5B62-4FB4-8256-7E834BC8F59B.png (1280x720, 799.02K)

React like you are olive

so that people on here can tell me about how ugly i am even more?

funny there are no pictures of trans "women" here yet

pass so well i never bothered to do my eyebrows or hair or even get female clothes. so i'm now a lesbo looking cool girl

no ppl know you are waifu and that user was an asshole

being at a place where u probably pass near perfectly but ur not all that confident in it yet is really rough. like it’s been 1/4 of my time on hrt (2 months) since i tried to boymode at the airport and ended up getting like 6+ ma’am’s from different people even after talking and stuff but i still don’t really buy it. how long after passing to other people do i stop nitpicking my photos ugh

No it’s not, you look like a man.

Does passing before you talk count?
I pass like 50/50 when I speak cuz it ruins my image

some guy on omegle said i was the hottest out of me + 2 cis f friends tonight lmao. one of the cis friends asked and it lowkey serves her right for asking that he picked me.

anyway anyone have any tips for not having recessed gamer neck but also not double-chinning in photos? this pose is the best i got but it still sort of has gamer neck i think.
also i wanna model cuz i’m 5’9” and i think i am, at the very least, interesting looking, am i completely deluded for thinking i could do that at some point? idk if i’m biased ab the interestingness of my face or not. i think it would have to be high fashion cuz i’m not that classically pretty. anyways see ya loves

Attached: F458DCE0-12CA-4754-B016-6B8F117C18EE.jpg (1280x960, 241.88K)