Why people who have ffs still have masculine faces?

Why does the surgeon keep masculine features? Why don’t they eradicate them all? Do surgeons have a mental resistance wherein they don’t want us to look indistinguishable from cis women?

Attached: AC2AA83D-AD1F-4131-A87A-E43AC0817813.jpg (1284x2778, 209.82K)

FFS isn't magic.
There's only so much bone you can shave off while still having a somewhat stable amount of skull.
Sure, in the future we can probably safely reshape the entire skull, but surgery just ain't there yet.

I'm not sure, maybe they pick the wrong procedures?

Also hon-skin maybe fucks them over idk

Skull size, jaw size, face width, midface ratio, upper lip size, hairline shape, hairline height, expanded facial planes, cranial circumference, brow bone, nose shape, nose size, facial fat distribution, neck width, neck circumference, neck fat distribution, eye size, eye width, eye tilt, eye lid shape.

Thats just the tip of the iceberg and you’re the fucking Titanic.

Aren’t most of those things modifiable by ffs?

What was that one site that rated your attractiveness, your traits and whether you look male or female? I need to self harm

not the important ones like midface and skull circumference

Attempting to "eradicate them all" ends up looking much, much worse user. Trust me on this. You're asking them to hyperfeminise features that will still be living on a big, male-sized skull. At best you'll look like an uncanny botch job, at worst you'll look like somehow a man and a child all at once.
It's safe to say that if you have such masculine features that you feel like a surgeon would need "aggressive" procedures to fix them, then it's already over. Sorry senpai

Attached: robust.png (1088x1246, 721.43K)

because it isnt the magic passing surgery that a lot of us tranners think it is

if you passed atleast slightly beforehand, yeah itll help

but if you went into the surgery appearing extremely masculine then there's only so much they can do

and even then youll still have to put effort into how you look (hair, makeup, you know)

and even then, if your face looked 100% female and your body looked like a fridge you still wouldn't pass

while ffs is helpful, it isnt the solution to all of life's problems

And yet trannies save money and say they will go stealth after ffs. Trannies make it sound like ffs will completely change their lives and make them stealth. I call it bs

nah, people clock me as female all the time despite me not putting any effort into my appearance atm. And no, they don't do it out of pity because when i start yapping they profusely apologize about calling me a girl. Ffs will make me stealth.

Attached: 1583443931592.jpg (750x976, 471.43K)

I mean you can still look... more feminine.

>but if you went into the surgery appearing extremely masculine then there's only so much they can do
It does improve your QoL and makes it from "plausibly feminine" to "oh you're trans I guess"

poast other uncanny ffs results

Attached: FFS.png (1486x1274, 2.05M)

>if you passed atleast slightly beforehand, yeah itll help
Yes it works best on non-hons. So transitioned around 20-25 = essential.

>transitioned around 20-25 = essential
I transitioned at 18 and I'm still going to be a hon/manmoder

Attached: pepe the forg.png (1100x1007, 622.18K)

Attached: BDD8491F-6EE2-414C-B612-B774AF1819D6.png (1280x720, 799.02K)

When you start presenting as a female, all of your masculine characteristics will be highlighted, paradoxically

Ffs doesn’t work. It’s a misnomer

i got ffs and look kind of fem now, when i was an uberchad before it

i transitioned at 15 and im still a raging hon
fml

Sucks, I could have transitioned at 15 if my parents weren't extremely transphobic and honestly I had a pretty good chance to pass back then but I have masculinised a lot since I was 15(18 now)

i had the body of an early 20 year old at 15.

some people just aren't built for transitioning

Attached: me.jpg (300x329, 28.3K)