I don't like ftm's on gay apps. The thought of pussy on a hairy manlet is fucking gross

I don't like ftm's on gay apps. The thought of pussy on a hairy manlet is fucking gross

Attached: EMVdrxMWoAAupQ-.jpg (510x680, 73.26K)

Then just don't look at them

Based.

Then ignore them. If they ain’t your type keep swiping.

Remember if you see a ftm on tinder you can always report their profile and they'll ban them immediately

Is this real? lmao

ftm on gay dating apps and mtf on lesbian dating apps is why your seen as pariah. Like their whole identity is around liking dick and pussy and you think your gonna change that with an award winning personality? and then you turn around and get pissed at Bishits and enbies cause we're cool with everyone?? And then the mtf and ftm bitch and complain about each other constantly??? Dysphoria my ass you niggas are just crazy

Ftms are the worst of both worlds. Hairy sweaty gross bodies and stinky gross pussy

There should be chaser and trannies dating apps honestly

Don't care didn't ask + I am a service top

Attached: 20211003_065013.jpg (1440x2734, 518.02K)

yes but sadly it works the other way too

Whatever lol, more for me then

Attached: IMG_2378.jpg (750x886, 464.72K)

>Casually mogs the vast majority of cisoids
FtMs are what makes /tttt/ based

They are soo sexy

Attached: 20220228_165405.jpg (2048x1345, 495.26K)

Ftms are the worst of both worlds because nobody likes pussy. Meanwhile everyone loves dick, and if it's attached to a femenine body even straight men love it.

Attached: Teleurgestelde Poes.jpg (356x374, 55.86K)

I like FTMs but I don't like fat hairy FTMs. I just like FTM twinks. Basically my sexuality ranges from cis twinks to cis females and pretty much everything in between. I'm kinda retarded desu, but I don't mind ftm twinks on grindr.

Ok i’m gonna keep railing t4t boymoders from grindr appreciate the input

Attached: 00B17C09-3740-454A-9F29-5BCB22B223B2.jpg (774x828, 393.61K)

nah ftms who are twinks are the perfect bottoms, they have a pussy which isn't as gross as ass. idc for dick as I'm not a disgusting bottom chaser. will fuck clean twinks tho

You will suck the pooner cock.

FTMs are the best imo. Hot like cis men but without the toxic traits that usually come with being raised male? Sign me up

men have been killed for pussy, pussy is the fruit of the gods. you're estrogenised meat tube could never compare.
>even straight men love it
biggest kek the only men who love dick are either repressing trans or chasers who want to be fucked by it. you will never have a pussy.

Straight men and lesbians like pussy, the ones who like dick are fetishists and unusual. This place is full of AGP GAMPs who think everybody is as pervy as they are