Has observing the Ukrainian situation made anyone else a full-blown misogynist...

Has observing the Ukrainian situation made anyone else a full-blown misogynist? Women always talk a big game about how equal they are to men and how they should be represented in war-themed games and movies, but when the shit hits the fan, it's always the men who are sacrificed and the women who are protected.
t. cis man, if that's not obvious

Attached: 1646044585812.png (668x951, 457.21K)

women didn’t make these decisions. men literally blame women for problems that they themselves create.

How did those men make those decisions retard?

Did the men decide to get drafted? Retard.

are women running ukraine?

Most men aren't either.

why are women blamed for decisions made by men?

Like a compass needle pointing north, a mans finger will find a woman to blame.

The people running Ukraine were voted in, men and women have the same voting power so I think they're equally responsible.

t.

Attached: Catherine_Brennan.jpg (640x480, 46.65K)

I know right?
I was literally thinking about this 5 minutes ago
Fuck it makes me so mad, seeing the women flee, some covered in makeup all while the men are left behind
So fucking disgusting, you know what happens when they find a rich husband in the countries they're fleeing from?
They should stay behind in solidarity with the men who are forced to stay but they won't, I'm so fucking glad I'm just a transmaxxing incel and not a tranny

Here you go retard. Men are so dumb I swear blaming the patriarchy for forcing you fight as a women created problem is such a pathetic cope. This is a consequence of viewing masculinity as more important than femininity. Literally on all fronts this is a man made problem that’s being solved by men and yet somehow it’s womens fault holy moly.

Attached: E5457A5D-271E-4311-9B15-E669DEDD5FC1.jpg (960x961, 75.61K)

>thinks voting matters in comblock countries

Oh no no no hnnnhghgg

In practice, someone has to take care of the kids when the man is off killing people/getting killed. The state can't take care of all those children.

Also, most women are less physically capable than men (through no fault of their own). Hence the sports controversies.

It makes sense to not draft them

>I know right?
>I was literally thinking about this 5 minutes ago
>Fuck it makes me so mad, seeing the women flee, some covered in makeup all while the men are left behind
>So fucking disgusting, you know what happens when they find a rich husband in the countries they're fleeing from?
>They should stay behind in solidarity with the men who are forced to stay but they won't, I'm so fucking glad I'm just a transmaxxing incel and not a tranny
They're leaving with their kids so that they and their kids don't die. Obviously they want their husbands to come with them, but the Ukrainian government is forcing them to split from their families and fight.

It's retarded to blame the women for not wanting they and their kids to be killed. If you want to blame anyone, blame the men in the government for forcibly pulling the men away from their families and pushing them onto the battlefield.

Yeah don't get me wrong, I'm ok for the women with children to leave

What a bunch of dumb bullshit.
>Being forced to draft in a war is such a insignificant probability that everything else men gain for being men in society drastically outweighs it.
Yes, I'm sure that dying in a war is insignificant compared to the great burden of being socially expected to wear make-up lol.

i have an idea op
>analyze every woman's social media posts to determine if she's a feminist
>let the trad women leave with the children
>force the feminists to fight, they wanted equal treatment after all right?

Yes because the last draft in America was in the fucking 70s. That is 50 years ago dude get a grip it’s a insignificant probability.

If they don't have kids, what are they supposed to do? Sit in a bomb shelter alone every day and hope they survive? Join the military along with their husband? Many women wte joining the military, but a scrawny woman with no experience with violence or weapons, struggling to keep up while carrying lots of equipment, is just going to be a liability on the battlefield.

Obviously they want to help their husbands in some way. But what can the average woman do? If you were the husband, you'd want your wife to seek refuge in a safe country so you can reunite when the conflict ends. This way you don't have to constantly worry about your wife's safety and resource security and can focus entirely on the task at hand.

Uh you realise that wars aren't just fought by men standing in the front lines with weapons right?
What the fuck is wrong with you?

I'm in Europe... Also, the '70s are within one human lifetime from now, it's not so insignificant.

You are so dumb thinking the percent of a percent of a war starting, a draft starting, being in the target age, and getting your name called is somehow equal to the inequality women face daily in their lives holy shit. I’m done with you brainlets for tonight.