Do any other tranners here just feel the deep need to be controlled by someone? It’s not even sexual at this point...

Do any other tranners here just feel the deep need to be controlled by someone? It’s not even sexual at this point, I just feel too retarded to think for myself or make my own decisions. Right now I have a bf who bosses me around literally every hour of the day and it’s heaven. I just feel like I need to follow orders to survive

Attached: D03420EB-17FF-47F7-B8E7-89A76938666A.gif (500x323, 942.13K)

>just following orders
nuremberg moment

to be human is to make decisions, without that you are on the same level as an automaton

do you have opinions, any at all of your own, about what is good and right in the world or in your life?

because you have completely surrendered your ability to act on them

what if your bf told you to get off Any Forums?

what if your bf realized he was into guys and told you to detrans?

you cannot let someone else control you, eventually they will visit perversity upon you, as those who have tried to control my life in the past, and still somewhat succeed in spite of my best efforts, have done to me

to answer your question, i have a deep need *not* to be controlled

spoken like a tranny who doesnt know her place desu, you really need to find a dom, having someone else do all the decisionmaking makes stuff so much easier

having someone else do all the decisionmaking is how i very nearly ended up never trooning and becoming a miserable repressor

Gross, this thread is full of people with low self esteem who want to be con”troll”ed :(

im indecisive and neurotic and letting someone else be in control just makes me happier, so yeah i relate op

letting someone else make all the decisions is why i got to start hrt at a younger age as opposed to repressing until my 20s

lucky for you you didn't grow up with a TERF for a mom like i did

This is an autism thing.

i mean letting your dom make the decisions not letting your mom make the decisions

but yeah also a terfmom sounds like a real downer sorry you had to go through that user

yeah terfmom soured me on letting people make decisions for me lol
i guess in your case things might go much better

>do you have opinions, any at all of your own, about what is good and right in the world or in your life?
No, all my opinions are my bf’s opinions
>what if your bf told you to get off Any Forums?
>what if your bf realized he was into guys and told you to detrans?
Then I’d obey him.
I’m sorry you had such a shitty terfmom but you have to find a strong, dominant man who you trust to make decisions for you. You need someone bigger, smarter, better than you to control you, or it’ll be worth nothing. Trust me, the bliss of not making decisions is great :)

>who you trust
that's, kind of the thing, i don't trust anyone unboundedly, only on limited things over limited amounts of time
but i'm glad for you, if this works for you

Don’t they call it “prompting” in autism jargon?

It's just a cope for low self-esteem and mental illness.
t. fake submissive that actually hates being bossed around despite fantasizing about it

I do want a partner that tells me what to do, but I want them to act in my best interest.

I don’t want them to just tell me to have sex with them whenever they feel like it, for example.

I want them to tell me to brush my teeth or go to bed at a reasonable hour.

And I’d really appreciate it if they asked for some input from me on what I wanted to be doing, like what sorts of goals I want to achieve.

following them implies an inner decision too :), everything is decision

I would call you pathetic, but you’d probably get off on that, weirdo.

i didnt really get a choice, it just kinda happened

wtf is happening in that gif

The girl’s pigtails are falling off. I want to say the other girl would fall asleep in class and have dreams about the other girl’s pigtails doing surreal things?

Unironically what every trans need is a chaser boyfriend to take care of their feminization. That way you can stop being so self conscious, always doubting yourself, and you can just give in to it and enjoy the journey, knowing he's shaping you to be the best version of yourself.