Why are some tranners into misgendering during sex? I get wanting to be degraded...

why are some tranners into misgendering during sex? I get wanting to be degraded, but how is being seen as the opposite gender hot to you?

Attached: C98F094A-A18A-423B-A916-BF297CB79716.png (860x971, 792.03K)

I think it’s mostly ftms with degradation kinks who see femininity as inherently degrading.

It's really sexy for a lot of reasons. First the fact your man is comfortable with it means he's comfortable accepting what you really are, an estrogenized male. It's nice dropping the facade for a moment. Its nice to accept what you are. Succeeding as a woman and failing as a man is just looking at it from different angles.
God i love it when my ex would call me his little fag. A weak little sissy as he fucked me tenderly.... Getting dominated and just over powered, and little you can do about it. Not that you'd want to because you crave it like medicine. But it's just nice to be honest, and accepted totally for the reality of what you are.

I really haven't been able to figure out what it is yet, but for me I guess it's a mix of;
- femboy/forcefem kink is hot
- fetishizing the "male" parts of existence is a good cope for every day living
- softboys are hot

doesn't every girl want to feel like a cute prince every now and again

You know about sissification? It's like that.

I think some tranny have physical dysphoria and shit but really theyre just gay men with dysphoria

If a girl did I'd cry and instantly not want sex with her again.

If you don’t choke me and hit me while calling me a faggot I literally won’t cum

t. passoid

i just like some misgendering, not like "ynbaw eat shit and die" but uh i get turned on whenever im called a faggot

i just want a trans girl to tell me that i'm her breeding slut wife and that she'll knock me up and turn me back into a woman
that's all

I think it's different for people like you. For us it's not a facade but better representation of who we are inside. I had to struggle to be a man, being a woman comes natural to me.

Some of the appeal comes from being told "you were never good at being a boy, you're just a sissy girl with a useless dick". That is hot because we were always stuck failing as a boy and not having enough. It's affirmation of who you are in a dirty dominating way.

Cause it is humiliating and hurtful obviously

It is a weird way to face my fears, you know when you have a task to do you can't think about anything else, you will only be present when the task is, else you will be rumbling in your head in anxiety, so i just want to be done with it already, tell me the 'truth' so i can deal with it, tell me it never worked, i will always be male and i am just a pervert with agp pathetically trying to larp as a lesbian, how my secondary sex characteristics are disgusting, how women fear me, that i am a monster, having my cis gf tell me she just wanted a tranny, she loves everything in my body that i hate, it will never be genuinely close to what she has, and she will never be as close and loving and empathetic to me as she would with a female partner or even friend, i am a straight man to her, just a mentally ill one
It is cathartic
Then she hugs me, says it is ok, she will be here with me anyway

Living as a woman and before that a fruity homo, living as a woman comes far more naturally than living as a man. The performing is long over lol It's just over time I've just accepted that a tranny is what i am really. By facade i only mean the language aspect of it. Like between you and your man you know what you are. Most people you interact may not know what's up, but it's nice to feel accepted for the truth.

But to be honest, I do think there's a big difference between being extremely feminine and being womanly or like other woman so maybe your right.

OP here… I still don’t think I completely get it but thanks for your answers.

This actually made it seem kinda hot though… I don’t know why, because I fiercely have always said that I’m a woman even as a kid but damn. Maybe I’ll have to try that? idk

Attached: D4DB1C03-9B4D-49FE-9748-345D1CB92321.jpg (594x334, 29.02K)

Lol ppl always come around!

It's because its something intimate you and your man share. Despite seeming degrading, humiliating, or whatever at first glance. It's acceptance of a physical truth, and despite it he accepts it and enjoys the fact. It's the worse when you call yourself a fag, and your bf feels like his masculinity is threatened or gets weird about it...

do you ever get rly into it and then afterwards you cry? I’d be worried that it sounds hot but irl itd just make me sad

Different fag but yeah, absolutely, but i looked forward to it its cathartic, at this point i guess i am already too far gone kek

No it's never made me cry. It did feel kind of weird at first. I actually didn't like the idea for a long time. But accepting some things about myself made me a lot more secure and this angle started to become a lot more exciting.
Im sure my ex calling me his tiny little fruit cake and giving me one of those tender kisses, made it seem far more sweet then something to feel weird or ashamed about.

But why would you cry Op? Ashamed of i indulging in it in a sexual way? Honestly it's weird how shame makes certain things really hot. But like Say crying is always cathartic, kind of nice to lay on your by and have yourself a cry while he rubs your back lol

Forgot to say but weirdly i also like to imagine the cis woman abusing me is an ftm repper and wants me to suffer rather than being indifferent to it, cause them i am not alone in pain at least makes it feel like my pain is seen and acknowledged in a fucked up way, it also makes it hurt a lot less somehow