I'm tired of cooking and cleaning every day while I wait for my bf to get home from work...

I'm tired of cooking and cleaning every day while I wait for my bf to get home from work. My bf acts like I should be happy to do domestic stuff like this, but I just want to be the one coming home at the end of a work day to an already clean house and a meal that's ready to eat.

T. MTF

Attached: 1645144363158.jpg (500x603, 54.33K)

get a job then

The tradwife larp is truly over :(

turns out being a tradwife actually sucks, talk to Betty Friedan about it

Maybe you should start a Trans-Feminist movement and demands workers rights for tradfem trannies

I have a job. I work remotely 8 hours a day mon-fri. My job isn't physically demanding and my bf's is, so I still get stuck with all the housework.

well you wanted to be treated like a woman, and now you are actually treated like a woman. Too bad it isn't all as cracked up as trannies imagine.

No, women enjoy being treated like women. OP wants to be the man of the house.

damn you're a dumb bitch
i love it, i would never return to my old shitty job, i love the tradwife life
>muh but i have to cook and clean the house ugggh ;_;
silly little woman
and your man has to work hard physically for 8 hours a day
the best you can do is serve him like a good wife and keep his tummy full and balls dry

Attached: -a-rt.png (1000x997, 332.84K)

it’s like the old days men hunting and women taking care of the house im also into being a trad bimbo wife

>bimbo
gtfo
but i agree with the rest

if you think working women actually *enjoy* the second shift you've got some reading to catch up on, lol

They don't enjoy it if their husband is a beta. If their husband is a real man they enjoy whatever makes their husband happy. There's a severe lack of real men out there nowadays though.

You missed OP saying she has a job . She's not a tradwife, she's just pulling the second shift like said

well it’s just the same cleaning and cooking but also being dolled up and dressing provocatively

And his job requires him to bust his ass all day while she sits in a chair all day.

Did she say what his job was? I missed it.

>My job isn't physically demanding and my bf's is
Not specifically but "physically demanding" implies that it is, well, physically demanding

I just don't want to work a full shift then spend four hours cooking and cleaning.
I had a similar attitude starting out of "his job's hard, mine's not so I don't mind the extra work". But every day I feel so worn out that I just don't want to do the cooking and cleaning after work now. Neither of us has any energy for sex at this point. We haven't fucked in a month.
He works in construction. I work a call center job remotely from home. I slip in as much housekeeping as I can between calls so that I can get it done early.

>then spend four hours cooking and cleaning.
Lol what? Do you guys just throw shit on the floor and you go out hunting? Cooking and cleaning shouldn't take more than an hour to an hour and a half wtf

It's mostly picking up after him. He leaves stuff everywhere, yeah. I find wrappers, dirty dishes, used napkins, and various other trash all around the apartment.
I hunt it all down and clean it all up. I usually end up having to vacuum too as part of the mess he left around. Then comes the dishes from last night, and finally cooking for two. Throughout the process his really big dog is spreading the trash I picked up around, scratching and biting me while I try to cook, and puking up stuff she ate from the trash.

Okay he needs to just learn how to pick up after himself. He sounds like a complete sob, that's ridiculous