Old Contrapoints

Does anyone else miss early Contrapoints?

I really liked it when she made shorter more low budget, low production value stuff that was just the freeform thought of a slightly insane and terminally online alcoholic tranner who didn't really know what she was doing making fun videos in her bedroom (or bathtub)
Her new videos are really good and I'm like super fucking happy for her and everything but they come out once a year now and they're a commitment to sit down and watch and she's taken a very different approach to production now which I could take or leave

I have all of her older videos saved because she deleted them and DMCA's places that host them aggressively but sometimes I like to put them on and pretend it's 2017 again

Attached: alcopoints.jpg (1920x1015, 129.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/F5-cTDuRzmw?t=30
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I have all of her older videos saved
magnet link?

I manually downloaded them one by one from a rehost (I think it was bitchute) before they got taken down

You can have a look around there to see if they're still up and get them with youtube-dl

the video she did on The Golden One was a lot of fun, shame they deleted it.

didn't watch those at the time so I ask how much different is it from average fedoratubers

im saying you should make a torrent and post the magnet link

Yeah her alpha males video was great

It was a pretty typical format for the time but she tended to make fun of herself and also managed to make good points instead of just punching down and being a dick to the people she was talking to/about
I think you can find the transcripts for her old videos on her website

Ehhh maybe at some point. I could might be able to send you the videos so you could set up a torrent and seed it if you want but I don't wanna get DMCA'd for setting that up without a VPN

Attached: contra-old-vids.jpg (1690x490, 102.24K)

ah, that's fair
unfortunately i have third world upstream :C

If you want some super OG Contrapoints stuff check this out lol youtu.be/F5-cTDuRzmw?t=30

>im not a copycat im a copydog
based

that definitively doesn't pass

Yeah because she was still a crossdresser at that point
The content was good though

all her old videos are on archive.org

Yeah, I think the old content was so much better that I stopped watching after Shame. I especially liked Alpha Males, PUAs, and the free speech videos. She used to make videos that were straight to the point with a bit of edgy humor thrown in, but now it's just a hour and a half of aimless rambling that somehow manages to convey less information than her 20 minute videos did. Her focus seems to have shifted from intellectualism to aesthetics, Internet memes, and her personal life. It's like her mind transitioned too instead of just her body.
t. cis guy

Attached: old contra.jpg (1280x720, 152.65K)

Her vids were very generic and basically a sum of random issues with generic jokes for the time but damn they were fun to watch anyway, now it seems she get emotionally stuck on a topic and keep finding random things that goes back to those feelings and puts it all in a video

I miss the old Contra, straight from the 'Go Contra
Dark up the soul Contra, nets on his balls Contra

I hate the new Contra, the bread tube Contra
The always prude Contra, low in the booze Contra

Attached: 640.jpg (1704x1744, 325.96K)

It is weird cause apart from the vids she always gave repp vibes and it felt good and not alone in a way, than she transitioned and ascended to normieness

It takes a real genius to be such an unapologetic freak on camera and still amass an audience that it's there for the ideas, humor and characters, we may see another Natalie Wynn but we will never get another Contrapoints, not in this online landscape at least.

I think the interesting thing is that she was still giving pre 2011 vibes until 2016

Definitely. I don't really know how to describe it but the tone of her videos feels like it's changed significantly over time as well. It feels a lot less fun and a lot more intellectual, which is fine but I know which format I preferred.

Oh yeah

Attached: the-golden-twink.jpg (1604x901, 94.69K)

I'M GONNA COOOOOOM

Pre transition contra hurts, I feel like I acted just like that. It's some weird autism-adjacent behavior and manner that I can't really put my finger on but I assume shows up when you're dealing with heavily repressing gender dysphoria