Normal vocal range is around D2

>Normal vocal range is around D2
Do I have any chance of making it with voice training? With resonance and pitch shift I sound like a cartoon character.

Attached: FLN4EJDXEAE5_9U.png (436x413, 197.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/1a6QM8WRhML4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>D2
Really? So like 73hz? That's really low are you sure? Post vocaroo of normal speech.

If that is true you're just gonna need to get vfs

ngmi

well yeah, you can sound like a normal woman
you'll struggle to sounds like an anime girl though, which is the only voice this board thinks passes

yes, my vocal range is naturally super low and i've been told i pass decently after lots of self-training

it's over bros

Attached: SmartSelect_20220227-195045_Voice Pitch Analyzer.jpg (717x1290, 89.47K)

Mine lowest is around A#2 and it average around G3 how fucked am I?

fucking kill yourself

I really should

u can do it, i believe
voca.ro/1a6QM8WRhML4

Guess I'll die

Attached: Screenshot_20220227-025701.png (1439x2431, 156.64K)

What app is that?

Voice pitch analyzer

You have a nice voice

Get vfs.

t. Former 110hz now speaking at 180-220hz with no effort

stop complaining and do voice training. jesus why do baby trans always want everything handed to them

god I want VFS so bad. Were there any complications for you?

why you lose the ability to sing and it doesnt help resonance at all so you still sound like a man just a high pitched one

I don't think so really. Some weeks of paranoia of thinking if I ruined everything by failing to suppress a cough

Because any more the rest of transition is handed to them on a silver platter as teens

lol, handed over. Nice one.
> get vfs
> get ffs
> get ba
> get srs
it must be nice to be rich

>why
because I never want to be able to speak with a low pitch ever again, it's disgusting

nice, I'm hoping to be able to get it this summer but some people here are trying to scare me out of it

Antiwork user spotted

but then how can you sing broadway duets alone as both the female and male characters?? thats like the only good thing about being a troon!

that stuff costs one hundred thousand at least, I will never earn that much in even 10 years

thank u, i made it myself

just get a credit card bro it's not that hard

Attached: ad8c3833-5a10-4c07-aa03-7a1bc0530fd4_1772x3189.jpg (1772x3189, 1.58M)

> tell me you’re American without telling me you’re American

29?????????????? holy fuck that poor thing looks at least 50