Why do trannies do this

???
I've seen probably a dozen trannies who do this just from this board.

Femboys who cut - 0!!

Whats going on here.

Attached: main-qimg-e870abc06de9114938c2f37862b31a15.jpg (3120x4160, 2.68M)

for attention
/thread

attention, pitty

Femboy is what you do when you haven't yet realized you're a women. Cutting is what you do when you realize you will never be one.

Damn your dick looks really fucked up OP

god why do you have to post this it hurts so much to see

Its bpd shit
Basically, you feel overwhelming emotions, cutting distracts from it and also i don't know the philology and neuroscience of it, but it creates a stress response in a way that makes you feel better, bpd is usually about abandonment and not feeling like you can handle shit yourself so you constantly seek validation and comfort, "look how bad i am, pls take care of me", feels like despair, and when u see that you can't not cut it adds to the despair and perceiving shit as out of control, which feeds the "pls mother me" seeking behavior, than u post thay crap to show how bad you are hoping someone will come over, it feels better at the short term but it will only make you crave it more, there is no cure for this crap and feeding it doesn't actually help

>Femboys who cut - 0!!
HAH
AS FUCKING IF

soemtimes i cut messages into my skin so i dont forget them

>Femboys who cut - 0!!
*looks at arms, feet, thighs, and stomach* uhhhhhhh

it makes me feel better and calms me down during particularly bad bpd meltdowns

sometimes i post my cuts bcs i crave attention and validation just to feel like people care about me, its an act of desperation and i hate that i have to do this but i don't know how else to deal with my emotions. i just want to be taken care of bcs i can't handle my own self and need someone to make me feel lovable

>lack of self-worth
>guilt or a need for self-punishment
>negative or positive stimulation through pain
>endorphins
>attention
I used to do this a lot and I have a lot of different kinds of scars for different kinds of reasons, mostly on my forearm
I haven't cut this year at all yet, and I only did a few times during some really stressful events around a stupid unrequited love last year and the year before that, so I hope I'm doing ok

it feels good when you are depressed, brain releases a dopamine high if you hurt yourself

Also pls post more before you get beaned SH cuts are hot

Feels good man it's like getting warmth in a way For me at least.feeling the warm blood cover your skin like you've been touched for the first time

smoke weed about it. helps me so much during breakdowns and depressive episodes

Best sum

i dont even know anymore man it used to make me feel better but now it doesnt even make me feel better. still do it tho :/

pic rel because im an edgy faggot mf

Attached: A5B17CDE-22C2-41BC-8111-272795375CC1.jpg (3566x2421, 2.08M)

nastiest looking carrot I've ever seen

weed is expensive (im dirt poor)

also i dont get the added bonus of attention sh gives me. people see my cuts and it immediately triggers their "must protecc" instinct if theyre decent people. i admit that im kind of manipulative for doing this but i dont know how else to do things.

aww did the wittle baby fall over and scratch its knee? go deeper faggot.

youre mean and heartless. dont be like that to user