How tf do you flirt with guys?

So how the fuck does anyone even flirt with guys that you aren't sure if they are gay or bi? Like in a way that wouldn't make it obvious. Or like how do you find out if someone is into guys without blatantly asking them?

Also, I had this one guy who I went to school with few years back and apparently he wanted to do shit with me but I didn't know at the time. Is there any good way to hit him up now like 3 years later? lol

Attached: bb5.png (1973x2237, 2.22M)

> Is there any good way to hit him up now like 3 years later? lol
find his house and start leaving dead animals in front of his door with little notes safety pinned to them. Bonus points for writing it in said animals blood. Boys really love that.

Thats why gay spaces exist

LETS
GO
DRINK
ONE
DAY

poke your butt out ever so slightly when picking things up or reaching over a table, if they are interested they will hit on you. then let them lead.

As for the guy, are you gay or mtf? if gay just dm him and say hey hows it going, if he either has or doesnt have a boyfriend say it makes sense or doesnt make sense because he's really cute.

>hit him up now like 3 years later
No, give up he's over you

It depends on the scene, OP.
If at a bar for example, hold your drink close to you face, take two glances at your target, and smile. Then look away.
Do this throughout the night with control.

Gif related

Attached: the-beguiled-flirty.gif (498x328, 1.83M)

>body language
ok boomer

Speaking as someone who's otherwise pretty straight, I would absolutely tell a femboy if they looked cute in those cat thigh thighs (and have).

you be funny and cute and put on some charm like the whole sassy flirt thing and then get a little tipsy with him and keep doing it and see what he does

>straight guy wants to bang a depiction of a person who has most of the typical female features except that theyre called "male"

Attached: disapointmentfrog.jpg (399x400, 46.59K)

men just want a hoe after their dick
be a sassy flirt and make ur cocklust obvious

Literally just tell them you want to suck their dicks and they will let you
They aren't women, it's really not that hard

Is it really? That seems so awkward to be so straight forward

I've heard zoomers act playfully flirty towards each other, I always wonder how much of it was shit testing and how much of it was in earnest

If you're on grindr or something it really is that easy

IRL if you just talk to them for a bit and then start getting kinda frisky or say something kinda forward and see how they react
Chances are they'll go for it if they're gay/bi and single

go to him and start licking his crotch and then rub your ass on his dick
thats how bitches ask to be bred

Yeah but i only want straight guys :3

Then have fun getting murdered I guess

Are they really that violent?

>being this retarded
Any guy that wants you isn't going to be straight. Quit trying to push this meme. Just say you want a really masculine guy.

If you even have to ask you aren't ready for what you're getting into lmao

any experience?