The fuck???

What's so appealing about females that makes you want to BECOME one? I'm not a tranny, no dysphoria, but I want to look like a female every once in a while. I like the idea of it, it's stylish. I don't wanna be submissive and faggy either, I just think girls have more fun. I don't really understand it. Does anyone know what I mean? It's something I want to integrate, somehow, but I don't wanna go full tranny either, because I don't think it's necessary. What do you think?

Attached: 590a9824608111d5cf78d29cf7dc7afb.jpg (569x427, 22.18K)

I wanna curb stomp children

fuck yeah

ya know I could just play pretend. I think I'm more NB, but I'm not a fan of labels. I fucking hate the alphabet people godddamn it HWHHAHAHAHAH

spoopy stop it!

>I don't wanna be submissive and faggy either
if you're a submissive and faggy guy you spend your whole life being mocked because you act like a girl and arent a girl

>I don't wanna be submissive and faggy either
bottom energy

i literally dont know. i dont even really care about any of it that much it's just a compulsion. i just feel this way and have always felt this way and that's pretty much all there really is to it i guess.i would give it up in a heartbeat if i could just like my body and feel comfortable as a man but 21 years of trying and no luck

I wanna bait pedos, but not actually give them what they want.

idk, partially i want men to like me, partially i just feel like this and have absolutely no control over it, and partially because i had to fake everything about myself pre-hrt

and then also just cause i like how i look a lot more now

I'm considering transitioning but I wouldn't go around and demand that people use certain pronouns while I still clearly look like my birth sex, or at all really. I don't know, something bothers me about how forced and unnatural that seems, I'd rather people deal with me in a genuine way. It wouldn't really hurt my feelings. Once I started matching up in appearance with how I feel, if people decided to start calling me those pronouns, that's cool too. If I didn't ever pass, I wouldn't want to try and force it on people, I'd deal with it. I just really don't want to be all delusional and live in a world of people treating me in a fake way, you know?

SOMEONE FUCKING SPEAK

brain tells me I should have been a girl
idk

Attached: 1643555237470.jpg (401x486, 67.09K)

how about you fucking kill yourself lmao

how about you kill yourself

How about YOU kill yourself?

god will read out to you every single thing you have thought and said and wrote in your entire life at the gates of heaven in front of all your loved ones

Shut the fuck up, all consciousness is one. We're all fucking God. Shut your fucking mouth, cumstain.

You are a misogynist who thinks being a woman is traditionally defined behaviors

>something bothers me about how forced and unnatural that seems

I fucking hate it when blonde barbie women on Linkedin/fb/ig put "She/Her" in their profiles to virtue signal. Leave that shit for actually tranners, who need to give cis people direction.

You sound like a crossdresser to me. I’m kinda similar to you. I’ve liked men’s clothes for most of my life and I obsessed over my gender partially because of it. My advice would be to just wear whatever you think looks nice and try to stop thinking so much about the gender stuff. Chances are you’re just a normal guy who thinks women’s clothes are pretty. There’s nothing wrong with that.