The men fight, and the women flee

Typical.

Attached: Screenshot_20220226-184232_Photos.jpg (1079x1621, 849.99K)

yeah well who would want to be in a war that’s where you die. idiotbrained men i swear

>hehe look at those cucks making time for the women to flee! Cucks, i tell ya!

well if theyre fighting and dying so the women can get away what’s wrong with the women getting away

kek, dude got fleeced

Slava Ukraini! Slava hoholmoders! Slava poonsoldiers!

Imagine all the lil squeaker pooners staying to fight, barely able to hoist their guns and drowning under ammo belts as 6'2" hons lumber past them, feverishly wailing about how the approaching army with rape them and leave them with a bastard child.

EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD, IMAGE, BOARD, WEBSITE ARE MEN.

wrong i am a true wombyn

you read as man in photo and text, dont be like that with your fellow men, bro.

I thought Ukrainian war bride refugees was a stupid coombrain meme but now I‘m gonna get one just to fleece these losers

trying to make me dysphoric is most uncool

Noooo bro you're a guy

doesnt seem right to me

Would it make more sense for the men to make the risky journey to seek refuge in another country and then bring their women/children over through a safer route?

Of course shit dont seem right to you you think you're a fucking chick when you were born with dick and balls you're fucking nuts

That shit doesn't work
t.Euro

haha nuts

/tttt/ special forces working to extract Lana and the bathtub.

Attached: Fullscreen-capture-2020-09-30-25741-PM.bmp.jpg (745x620, 209K)

Dood...

Most women are so weak they couldn't even hold an LMG properly.
Not to mention that they are way to emotional to keep a cool head in life threatening situations.
Let them run, they'd just be in the way.

As for mtf trannies, cut their hair and take their HRT away.
They either learn to fight like the men they are or die on the battlefield.

are the top right in prison for not taking up arms? what's the joke

EXCEPT YOU BITCHES YOU ARE WOMEN AND SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF DOING WHAT YOURE DOING TO YOURSELVES, LEAVE THIS WEBSITE, THIS WEBSITE IS FOR MEN ONLY.

are u gonna make me haha