Anyone else hate "non-dysphorics?"

Doesnt help that these people have some retarded fake gender originated from twitter or tumblr

Attached: tumblr-non-dysphoric.jpg (640x640, 66.05K)

they're fucking terrible lmao. I'm glad we're turning on them/tired of their shit.

tumblr "everyone is valid" is like the second-most harmful thing after the people banning HRT etc.

Non-dysphoric is just Reddithon cope. They're GNC fetishists, and nothing more.

if the sentiment is that "some people are not valid" then we kinda need to determine who is and who isnt. I personally think that transgenderism makes you less valid than normal people, you end up becoming a time and money sink for tax paying citizens and don't contribute very much of your own into society. cool if you can transition and remain functional but jeeze. asexuals are also invalid because asexuality is a meme sexuality made up by incels. I could go on but the validity meme is an important one. we need to create definitions for what makes one valid and what makes one invalid.

These posts are stupid but truscums are also insecure retards

>you end up becoming a time and money sink for tax paying citizens
not really, the earlier you transition it's pretty cheap - ~$100/month for hormones.

still makes you less valid

Lmao if you're paying a hundred bucks a month for hormones you're getting massively ripped off

Everyone is invalid except for me

Ok what am I
>no dysphoria
>want dysphoria, but I don't fetishize the trans experience (I think it would socially suck and is quite scary desu)
>little to no AGP
>want to feminize physically
>socially unsure
>sexually feminine

perhaps HRT femboy is the right label for me, but do I get to call myself trans if I want to? What if I decide to socially transition fully? Am I not allowed to take HRT at all?

Am I fetishist if it makes me nonsexually happy?

I do not want a fake retarded gender. Why are you against people doing what makes them happy? What is the difference between eliminating sadness and chasing happiness? How can you look at a trans person and tell whether or not they have or used to have dysphoria?

I think you all hate hons and cringey "uwu I have PMS" reddithons. I do too.

Attached: chillin.jpg (640x1138, 151.99K)

If you get on HRT you are trans. Dysphoria doesn’t mean much since I didn’t have much of it before getting on HRT but now I’m a ball of brainworms and dysphoria

The fact that you say you want dysphoria shows that you have absolutely zero empathy for the experiences of trans people
Just be a normal ass gnc cis person, like how fucked in the head do you have to be to not have dysphoria but literally WANT to have it

>What is the difference between eliminating sadness and chasing happiness?
idk I was suicidal, hard to see what it was like later as dysphoria is hard to articulate.

I knew I would be happier as a woman but couldn't explain it. It was a real pain at being seen as "one of the guys"

truscum till I die, so yes

Probably a femboy, desu. Nothing wrong with wanting to be feminine without sexual intent.

Also by "fake retarded genders" I don't mean non-binary people. I mean retards who are "stargender" "puppygender" and 'xenogenders' more weirded than that.

I have no problem with non-binary people or genderfluid people or whatever, but if you start identifying your gender as a fucking dog or a person I'm fucking done with you.

Yes, maybe they might feel 'happiness', from all the attention theyre getting from being 'uwu special quirky!!' while making legitimate trans people look like them and get less support

>"valid"
made up buzzword. it means nothing and your post said absolutely nothing in a lot of words plus you're retarded

It's called being AGP or just a gender bender

>Want dysphoria
Sir if you feel so much the need to feel your gender is real i can assure you, you already have dysphoria

>>Ok what am I
>no dysphoria

You are deeply retarded

There are generally two types of "non-dysphorics" in my experience

The first kind are true non-dysphorics who experience no discomfort with their birth sex and are "transitioning" for frivolous reasons.
They are typically AFAB and their "transitions" will usually begin and end with changing their pronouns and dress sense and sometimes also changing their name.
They tend to have very toxic personalities and like to speak loudly for all trans people and will often talk down and over dysphoric trans people sharing their own experiences and they have a weird amount of dominance over IRL LGBT spaces.

The second type are "non-dysphorics" who actually do experience dysphoria but misinterpret their feelings as being something else.
They generally want to medically transition and insist they're doing to because it brings them gender euphoria.
Their transitions will usually involve top surgery and sometimes hormones if they're AFAB and almost always involve hormones if they're AMAB.
They tend to be much more honest and genuine people who are just confused about their feelings.

>They are typically AFAB and their "transitions" will usually begin and end with changing their pronouns and dress sense and sometimes also changing their name.
>They tend to have very toxic personalities and like to speak loudly for all trans people and will often talk down and over dysphoric trans people sharing their own experiences and they have a weird amount of dominance over IRL LGBT spaces.
Yes exactly. Unfortunately if you point out that this is a problem, the others get mad lol.