How do I unironically achieve this astatic?

How do I unironically achieve this astatic?

Attached: 1645781205404.jpg (3238x4000, 1.74M)

That’s a weird looking man

What? Eating disorder minimalist false goth?

Was having a bit of a rough day and the weather is really starting to get to me.... BUT I see degen and immediately I just feel so much better. She is absolutely amazing and I really hope she knows it these days

Attached: 1644458940390.jpg (1080x720, 158.38K)

Fetal alcohol syndrome and autism.

genuinely frightening looking

> t. incel

be mexican

Shes gotten good at posing at least, cleverly hiding her shoulders.

T.coper

This is the first pic I see of her where I dont think she passes... How is this possible??? Can someone explain

Cartoon eyes which, admittedly, is pretty cute

because he doesn’t pass and looks like a man. just looks like a retarded teenage boy.

i love degen but she just looks unhealthy and sad in this one. you would avoid this person or think something was wrong with them if you saw them IRL.

is degen a paki or a slovene?

That look is severely jewish

Just breathe!

Attached: Nose-Breather-Vs-Mouth-Breather.jpg (980x455, 47.43K)

> you would avoid this person or think something was wrong with them if you saw them IRL.
rope fuel. i just genuinely look like that. i’m not attractive in anyway, shape or form. i’m a very ugly weird looking person and i’ve always looked like that

you need autism first

It's called basic-goth-chick-with-anorexia-and-fetal-alcohol-syndrome

>i’m a very ugly weird looking person and i’ve always looked like that
You're uniquely attractive.

Sehen don’t put too much weight on what these jealous incels have to say. Yes you have a bit of a different look but you are extremely pretty and cute. If I saw you on the street I’d look twice, not because you don’t pass (and you really do although I know you won’t believe me and you can’t see it) but because you’re attractive!

I never simp for anyone but it makes me sad that you feel so bad about yourself and you let these idiots bring you down.

Could we get a HD pic of your body like this one?

Attached: v3U5gy5.jpg (1505x2753, 450.85K)

*Degen not sehen. Fucking autocorrect

People would die for this

>you let these idiots bring you down.
i hate myself without the help of others. peoples negative comments only confirm what i already think about myself independent of them

I would kill for those hips

Dilation station.

I wish I could help you, Degen. You’re legitimately the first person I’ve ever thought that about on this board and I’ve been here from day 1. I know nothing I type will change anything but I really really hope one day you can find happiness.

Degen you have beautiful hips, a soft gentle voice, a models height and legs that keep on going. You're one of the few tranners on here thats actually cute and that turn straight mens heads. Don't be so down on yourself.

Attached: 1638092879871.jpg (470x591, 36.97K)