Tfw conscription may be coming to western nations; but you're legally female so you're automatically exempted

>tfw conscription may be coming to western nations; but you're legally female so you're automatically exempted
feels good.

Attached: __satanichia_kurumizawa_mcdowell_gabriel_dropout_drawn_by_nyifu__154e772eea68c7c5171e4c8adb14c4e1.jpg (416x900, 183.13K)

I support unisex conscription, trans people included.
Women are as capable as men, and being trans is not mental illness, therefore you guys should also have a the right to fight for your homeland.

I don't because I don't want to fight a pointless war for oligarchs.

Keep dreaming tranny
Nato is now progressive and inclusive

>tfw conscription may be coming to western nations but you're legally mentally ill with gender dysphoria so you're automatically exempted

Attached: 1643802340476.jpg (336x341, 42.16K)

>female privilege doesn't exi-

by the time i receive a draft letter i'll be somewhere they'll never find me. and nobody will be looking, cause they'll get enough that it won't be cost effective to pursue the dodgers beyond the minimal effort

not only am i legally considered female, i also have mental issues and object to all wars, if they were to send me itd actually do more harm than good

>tfw conscription may be coming to western nations; but you had severe asthma as a kid which fucked your lings up so you're automatically exempted

go ahead and throw your life away for the elites in a war, but personally i care about myself more than that

>and being trans is not mental illness
I beg to differ, but as a trans woman I would go fight in the trenches no problem

The best part is mtf burgers DON'T get exempted
I can't wait for the boot camp I Am Jazz episodes

I am dutch lole
conscription for women is never going to happen here. like, ever.

Why are people acting like WWIII is going to be hosted within Ukraine? The invasion of Ukraine is long overdue, nobody is going to get drafted over this nonsense.

>but you're legally female so you're automatically exempted
But I'm not :(

>tfw conscription may be coming to western nations; but you have binocular vision dysfunction so you're disqualified despite being male

Female privilege in action.

The US Selective Service draft registration applies to AMABs, explicitly applying to trannies too regardless of sex marker.

>you guys should also have a the right to fight for your homeland
I refuse

Our countries betrayed us

>conscription for women
We don't count.

Really? fuck. With the amount of sexual assault that happens just to cissies in the military, i probably wouldn’t last a week

Are you telling me you dont want to fight those russian chuds?

I have ADHD, autism, and multiple mental illnesses so I still don’t need to go

Attached: E9203109-4F72-4284-8702-3BC6646F7415.gif (256x320, 57.45K)

> mtf burgers DON'T get exempted
That’s false. The Selective Service has said that you would simply have to supply documentation of your gender reassignment and you’re off the hook.