Which shampoo do you trans women use?

Which shampoo do you trans women use?

Attached: 1631945978554.jpg (1000x1000, 297.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

virtuelabs.com/en/all-products.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Every hair type is different and finding out what works for you if hard

I think ogx is actually quite bad and damaging for your hair

Pantene daily moisture renewal works good for my wavy hair, Pantene bamboo strong conditioner helps thicken my strands, and using a Neutrogena anti residue formula once a week helps get rid of excess buildup from said conditioner and shampoo, also I use dove dry shampoo if I need a quick boost when going out, lightens the amount of oil on your scalp significantly but dries out your hair even more so it's a double edged sword. Always looking for new tips so please let me know what you think of this routine. A hairspray recommendation would be nice to

Not Your Mother's Coconut Milk & African Marula Tree Oil High Moisture Shampoo, then some Shea moisture stuff for conditioner, like 2x per week. Curly hair

i rarely wash my hair but when i do i use paul mitchell's

kevin murphy stuff. Also styling products. have loads

aussie miracle curls

Attached: image_2022-02-25_210706.png (612x612, 123.19K)

I don't use any shampoo at all

This stuff. I've been trying the cowash r/curly hair method and this is the starting recommended product. I have 2b hair and it has made my hair softer and the curls do work but it still doesn't look how most pretty women's hair looks. So idk what to do. Has anyone here had experience with making their dry or frizzy hair look amazing?

Attached: GUEST_1b335102-08f6-4a50-b9df-8802532010a6.jpg (488x488, 21.4K)

I really like Virtue virtuelabs.com/en/all-products.html

How often you wash, what other products you use, and how you dry your hair can all make a difference. Putting product in your hair, plopping w/ a towel for a while, then letting your hair air-dry can work wonders. Gel is super helpful too. Also I'm not a huge Tresemme fan, I've had more success with shea moisture stuff (for drugstore price-level conditioner). Just gotta experiment

Specially i like the Smooth, but it’s best to pick based on your hair type

Attached: F67436BC-1676-41F2-910B-0EECDC3ADC8B.jpg (1284x1245, 216.16K)

“Specifically” i meant, not specially

Yeah I do use gel to crunch the curls but I haven't tried plopping or changing how often and what I use to wash it. For some reason once something looks okay or decent I stop trying new things to make it look better. How should I deal with that? Cause my hair could look a lot better but maybe it's like the fear of trying a bunch of new variables that might make it look like shit for a while. Do you have advice?

I just use a basic Herbal Essences poo+conditioner duo. I don't get why so many MTFs have such godawful hair texture when for most people with caucasian hair testure, it's really just as simple as conditioning and maybe using a leave-in or mask sometimes. I realize when you're brought up male you think you can get away with just a 2-in-1 but trust me, with long hair you absolutely can't

Attached: 0a1597cdbf5312c162eb3033884aaac3.jpg (1024x1024, 92.83K)

trans girls are stinky. they don't take baths.

Oh yeah I feel that, it's hard to take risks when it feels like your hair could end up looking worse. In the long term, it's worth it though! It takes a lot of experimentation to figure out what works for your hair. Changing one thing at a time can be helpful. Try it out for a couple wash cycles too (assuming the results aren't terrible)--sometimes it can take a little while before your hair acclimates to a new routine.

Also make sure not to touch your hair while it's drying, that's pretty universal. I generally put the products in (leave-in, gel) then style it once it's dry. Some gentle motion while it's drying (tilting your head different ways, etc.) can give it a little volume.

dr bronies, almond

ogx literally makes your hair fall out and there's an ongoing class action lawsuit over it.

Zyklon B

i wish i could get money but i never keep reciepts

I'll keep mixing it up, ty user :)

np, good luck!