Super straight is a valid sexuality

Super straight is a valid sexuality

Attached: D46FA897-F3BE-4056-B168-CF5A1AA87F11.jpg (1024x1024, 176.89K)

it’s a slightly embarrassing meme if you dont wanna fuck trannies thats your prerogative but this is the kind of thing tiktok kids find edgy

so its all browns? and the haters are whites? whats the message here

Lol bisexuals are the biggest lovers of tranny dick

If you've ever felt discriminated against for not feeling attracted to trans girls, I'd strongly suggest to touch grass.

do i have to be a negro to be super straight?

Kid you haven't even hit puberty yet

Br detected

don't speak for everyone retard

nego ne nego ne

I'm sorry but I actually support the TERFs on this one. You have to openly and freely admit of being trans on any dating app.

>the haters are whites

80% of modern kweer activism is just clearskins trying to find a way to soothe their white guilt and feel interesting because they think minority group = cool

they used to do this by saying “as a white person, i hate white people lol” but since that’s been worn out now they just identify as non-binary

transgenderism is homophobic deception

penisborn human x penisborn human = gay

vaginaborn human x vaginaborn human = lesbian/gay

penisborn human x vaginaborn human = straight

you disagree because you are a homophobe who wants to replace sexual orientation with the notion that castrated gays can be attractive to heterosexuals of the same sex

Attached: conversiontherapy.jpg (736x704, 82.17K)

MEDS

yeah. but why is the super straight poo colored. they made it a racial thing.

i mean yeah??? unless ur in the top 5% of youngshits or w/e it's kind of just something u do to not get statistic'd

>superstraight memers accidentally reinforce that liking trans women is straight
Lmao way to go, chuds

It's as valid as pansexual ig, which means "funcitonaly completely fucking useless".

you are the ones who are delusional not me

I am speaking the truth

trans people are not what they say they are

transgenderism is a homophobic deception

it is a conspiracy to sterilize unwanted gnc gay people

i don’t know if you’ve been in any lgbt groups lately, but all of the actual homosexuals got bullied out around 2016-2018 by bishits for that exact reason

Nego Ney, nego ney

Pretty sure actual homosexuals left by their own choice
Why associate with trannies and attention whore bisexuals when you can just b normal

why did you guys choose such fugly colors for your flag?

How is it in any way racist? The core message here is it illustrates the struggles and prejudice against the growing marginalisation of people not attracted to trannies by trannies themselves or their rabid coloured-stripe-collecting psycho fans (“allies”).

this board is 18+

its pretty clear. dont be disingenious.

I'm going to ram my thicc uncut girlcock down your throat until you choke.

>penisborn
but... there is one they fear. in their tongue he is zahkriikiin, penisborn!

I like their flag it reminds me of grindr and Halloween, kinda cute.
I don't date straight people, I date people who are gamp and they know I'm a tranny because I'm a twinkhon and they want to fuck a feminized failed male. Cheesus rice :/

>left by their own choice
yeah, because they felt unwelcome lol. imagine being a gay man going to a community group because you were told you were evil for not liking vagina your whole life just for a pooner to turn up and say the same thing

fem gay men dont act like cis women do

the difference is noticeable

even if you grow your hair out and try to hide your male skull with hair

trannies play wordgames - why cant I?

it's a stretch, but i can read it to the tune

True.