How is it that I, a mentally ill tranny was able to go into a gun store and buy this and walk out in 20 minutes?

How is it that I, a mentally ill tranny was able to go into a gun store and buy this and walk out in 20 minutes?

Is america that based and pro trans?

Attached: 20220225_120814(1)~2.jpg (1827x2736, 1.02M)

i think every person ever diagnosed with schizophrenia should be issued a government mandated gun immediately

they're giving you guns on the offchance that you'll do something stupid and give them the justification they need to take all our rights away and genocide us. it's like a honeypot

Cant wait until I turn 21 this month

The 92 is a terrible gun choice

Your thigh looks like a couch cushion in the thumbnail

its an m9, cope some more noguns

How much was it, nogunfag here going to buy first gun soon.

god I wished I lived in america. Need a loicense to off yourself with a gun here.

650 pre tax for a brand new beretta m9
clerk gave me the glock mags I wanted a big discount too, so I got 5 15 round .40 mags for 80 bucks.

Just buy a glock for your first gun desu, they're idiot proof and they teach you good form because they don't work 100% right if you limpwrist or do shit trigger pulls.

i mean they have like failure to feed if you limpwrist, and they have some dead space on the trigger so you learn how to properly pull a trigger without losing your sight picture

Who do you have to blow to get a loicense?

Attached: Konstantin Borisov.jpg (640x640, 113.9K)

>Is america that based and pro trans?
Yes

Attached: Shall-Not-Be-Infringed-204114188.png (600x600, 396.31K)

shall not be infringed. Also you mostly point your guns at yourself so no harm really.

OI MATE. YOU GOT A BLOWIE PROPOSITION LOICENSE?

Attached: 1587375167897.jpg (855x885, 202.98K)

I want more guns, how do I get more guns?

depends on your countries laws. I assume you already fixed your E supply? Or are the guns to secure more E? Is this a rearming mission?

Attached: 1599672771167.jpg (474x266, 17.65K)

Trans. Big handgun. Big hands

how is that pro trans? it just makes suicide easier.

idk if that's pro-trans exactly.

I need to secure more e. I'm down to like maybe 6 months with all forms of it. I have left over pills, patches, and about 2 vials of lena.

FTF then for purchasing guns and whatever else you need.

Attached: sexy but lethal.jpg (540x810, 35.28K)