Legbutts, we need to be ready to fight

We need to learn to fight and to use guns against our oppressors.
I'm ready to fight to defend the pro-LGBT western values, even more now because the russian propaganda machine is emphasizing how "degenerate" the west is (because LGBT people have at least some rights here) to justify their military advances, and I'm quite convinced they're not gonna stop at Ukraine. Their propaganda is already reaching the Any Forumsfags, and it's a matter of time before they reach the conservatives here and make them pro-russian, to the point where there eventually will be civil wars here between pro-west and pro-russian people. Also, the russians will probably invade us at some point.
As I'm not willing to detrans and stealth as a normal cishet individual, I'm going to have to eventually fight, and so will you.

So, will you fight, or will you perish like a dog?

If you have any material on how to handle guns and how to fight in a war scenario, especially a civil war one, feel free to post it here. You can use litterbox.catbox.moe/ to upload any file that isn't an image or is too big to be posted here on Any Forums.

Attached: 1607455534394.jpg (2160x2880, 2.69M)

>So, will you fight, or will you perish like a dog?
woof woof

you're glowing so hard it isn't even funny

How am I a glowie if none of this is even illegal? In America we have the right to bear arms, and it's not illegal to learn how to use guns and defend yourself in the face of hostile armed people. Kill youself, faggot.

i fucking hate this type of figuratively and literally militant agps

Attached: 1640348910549.png (2590x720, 1.16M)

>bringing up that retarded typology even in the face of annihilation

Attached: dumb nigger.png (850x400, 252.23K)

>We need to learn to fight and to use guns against our oppressors.
You mean masc gays?

annihilate deez nuts

Attached: 1638428083590.jpg (1600x1208, 301.84K)

Bump.

Not only am I not capable of serving in military (I was in a draft a couple of years ago in my shithole), I wouldn't be willing to work on behalf of any government. I'm the first one to either flee, or die. I've suffered enough in my life, and I have a threshold of what is a life worth living.

>We need to learn to fight and to use guns against our oppressors.
Wrong. As a woman (femalebrained, limp-wristed etc.) I am incapable of violence.

Same desu. Commie larpers, gun "AGPs" or whatever... something's wrong with them.

So malebrained.

It's like Christmas to me everytime I see some antifa libtard get iced

Attached: HACK THE PLANET.jpg (480x480, 51.34K)

STOP FUCKING FIGHTING OVER STUPID FUCKING VALUES AND LAND AND SHIT AND JUST MAKE A FUCKING DYSON SPHERE ALREADY FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

Attached: 1645531297416.png (770x600, 343.72K)

colonize the solar system, round up agps and build a honcentration station

Attached: 1645218950361.png (671x547, 70.67K)

how will we round them up? Being a military police is malebrained.

idc just make it happen

close

Attached: 1645795301580.png (671x547, 78.42K)

>pic
cringe, woman soldiers dont dress like that
this is why trannies shouldnt be allowed in the military

impressive. very nice.

Attached: IMG_20220225_143412.png (671x547, 81.42K)

I hope you get raped and killed by a sadistic russian soldier.

a true mainstay in the transbian vocabulary