I HATE VOICE TRAINING

I can't do it I can't do it I've done everything but I can't push it anymore and I'm still always going to sound like a tranny

I just want to give up and detrans please fucking kill me whyyyyyy

Attached: panicpanicpanic.png (357x391, 45.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/13uwGr9ibLsD
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Keep going, no matter what you gotta keep trying and moving forward
You will see progress

Tranny voice is cure and allow us chasers to pinpoint trannys more easilly

I want to believe but I feel like I've hit a wall and I've completely stopped improving so now I'm just sobbing to myself at 5 am

>post in voice training gen asking for feedback
>respond to feedback
>accept its okay to fail

just start smoking, the receptionist at my clinic is 5'6 and has a speaking pitch around 70hz, not even exaggerating
her voice still passes because of inflection and all that other junk

How long voice training?

same, at some point i just gave up and resigned myself to constant fear in public for whenever i have to speak because if my voice can’t pass, then i don’t even have the confidence to attempt an uncanny voice so i just manvoice it

I've been practicing for about a year and a half, but it's been super on and off

could always just do the flaming faggot voice as a cope

I'm inches away from just pretending I'm a femboy on HRT to cope with not passing

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD SIS

imagine what op's throat would feel like

>it's been super on and off
u need to practice a little every day. like, I personally just talk to myself when I'm alone, and sometimes when I'm feeling like it I count to 400 out loud, no exercises or anything. I was doing exercises until I kinda figured what I need to do with my throat to make somewhat feminine sound.

Did you try to ask for advise on reddit? I know there are people there on r/transvoice who can help.

Well I mean counting out loud is an exercise, but it's easier to do things like this, than do small dogs big dogs for 20 minutes, at least for me it's easier

I've just finally started practicing for like 2-3 hours per day over the last week, I had it down decently but I've been finally grinding to try and get it exactly how I want recently, but it's also been leading me to little progress and repeated dysphoric breakdowns

>Did you try to ask for advise on reddit? I know there are people there on r/transvoice who can help.

I'll try doing that... I'm not sure why I can't seem to improve any further so hopefully someone else will know..

>practicing for like 2-3 hours per day
how do u possibly have so much time? and how is ur voice so bad? I suppose people progress at different rates though I remember my trans friend sounded like a socially inept incel but I spoke to her a month later and thought she was joking when she told me it was her because she just sounded like the typical stingy attractive woman

Please stop being mean to me :'(

I am nott ur cute moxie, I just don't know how ur voice is so bad

>2-3 hours per day
I would go mad if I would train for 3 hours per day. I mean, if you can somehow do that, I guess it's fine, and it's probably more effective than what I'm doing, but I can't even imagine how hard it is to voice train for 3 hours. You could try passive training like I do, just talk to yourself sometimes(if you aren't doing it yet), sometimes I'm again just counting to 50-100 when I have a minute, even whispering works for that.

I just had a really masculine voice to start with and I'm reaching the upper limits of what I can do so it's hard :(

I guess it isn't THAT horrible but it still seems very obvious that I'm trans so I feel very bad about it

voca.ro/13uwGr9ibLsD

HOW THE THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO VOICE TRAIN WHEN I HAVE ROOMMATES AND WALLS ARE PAPER-THIN?
I CAN'T AFFORD A CAR TO VOICE TRAIN INSIDE IT, AND THERE'S NO PLACE I CAN GO WHERE I COULD BE COMPLETELY ALONE AND NOT WITHIN HEARING DISTANCE OF ANYONE.

Attached: 1518722358927.jpg (992x992, 70.86K)

I think I am just going to get very high and have ramen so that I stop crying.

hmm I know some cis girls that sound like that but evidently u don't sound like a stacy, id say it's not clocky more so tomboy-esque.. pretty cute voice nevertheless

Have you at least worked on some of the very quiet or voiceless exercises at least? That would help some

In my opinion your voice doesn't exactly pass, but it for sure isn't horrible and I think with voice training it can pass. You should go to reddit people and ask there