Top here

I think I might be too picky for Grindr. Why can’t you just be fem and not ugly? I live in a major city too so what gives?

Attached: 3256C414-0655-4C36-876E-86858136F2C1.jpg (788x634, 85.13K)

what city?

>fem
You're straight ⁄ bishit
Go fuck women and stop trying to use being gay as an easy mode for getting your dick wet.
No self respecting gay man identifies or presents as "fem" . Anyone who you fuck is a closet troon or is extremely insecure.

Masc seethe
You will never be cute

Nashville

why use grindr if you dont like men

r u hot?

I’m masc enough on my own. I want to control a pathetic weakling’s ass.
Yes

>I want to control a pathetic weakling’s ass
women are p pathetic and weak tho

>Yes
post smth of ur body

Attached: 219495.jpg (720x1548, 117.05K)

Not OP, but it's unironically harder to get with femme gays than it is to get with cis girls. Cis girls have never demanded dick picks then rejected me for not having a hung 9"+ dick

HAHAHAHAHA

>Bisexuals
>Masculine
lmao

Just say that you have 8", they're dumb af anyway, I have friends among fems, and they can't eyeball the length for shit. They all say they get railed by 8-9" all the time, but then at best show 6-7" with their hands, lmao.

I-I'm more of a 5...

oof, 5? um, yeah, uh, i take back what i said about being interested
gl out there tho, there's plenty of fish in the sea, you'll find your match, etc

Awww, kinda cute, but yeah, being a top with

>being a picky dicklet
lol lmao

i cant find the thread, but like last month we had a chaser post on here about all the trannies in his area not being up to his standards
when we finally got him to post a body pic he was this fat hairy gross slob

it's like, lmao, i can understand having standards, but when you look like shit you are prolly going to have a hard time no matter who you wanna get with

They're way too nice, I'll reject you as soon as you tell me you're bi.

Yeah this is why I can't grindr, the femme bottoms have bigger dicks than me
I'm really not that picky. I'm reasonably fit and clean. I just do 100% better with cis girls than fem gay guys since girls care less about dick size