/gayge/ — Gay general: Gainfully-Employed Bottoms Edition

Previously, on /gayge/: Thread Theme: youtube.com/watch?v=6wwuEXlIniU

QOTT: No stinky NEETs allowed

Attached: bottom hooters.png (1078x1005, 987.83K)

giwtwm

I miss bishit

well that makes one of you

SissySpaceK in her mind: OP
SissySpaceK in reality: pic related

Attached: schizzy.jpg (1900x1037, 406.15K)

i miss seeing his penis. hope he's ok

>No stinky NEETs allowed
Why is Sissy so jealous of European NEETS who earn more than her?

what if i'm a gainfully employed top? top-phobia is not a good look

not seeing the big difference desu

When did sissy visit holden's crack den?

Unironically is she schizophrenic or something? What’s with all the mess?

i wonder how much navel piercings hurt, they be kinda cute

She fits most of the symptoms but doesn't believe in mental illness so can't be

Attached: damn.jpg (800x450, 86.08K)

Why does anyone want to frustrate Russia? They have their own concerns. And all these financial sanctions.

I just cant imagine who would insist that everyone on television and in newspapers cheer for using banks to punish the last large white country to resist diversity and try to sucker the US and manipulate their politicians into fighting someone elses battles. Who? Who could be behind this?

Attached: 1285588992564.jpg (375x265, 12.73K)

They're not too bad, honestly. Hurt less than my ears.

That was before spring cleaning and this was after, my tranny gimp stalker just has sand in xir "vagina" again u_u

Attached: 20220208_212841.jpg (1638x1228, 634.1K)

I like your taste in pop art.

>No stinky NEETs allowed
What about a NEET fresh out of the shower?

Attached: 20220224_133051.jpg (1080x1440, 320.87K)

Does your parents think you have pics of women because you’re straight? Also it’s pretty cool you have a sink in your bedroom, do you also have your own toilet and bath?

Even worse

your floor is still filthy and covered in dirty clothes and trash, your dresser is a mess, and your bed doesn't look made or even have a sheet on it

I just wanted someone to talk to. It's hard in the middle of nowhere.

ah cool, i might actually get one

Why are you so pale? You never go outside?

This is gaygen miss, you are a trans woman

It's called "being white", esse.

this is a gay male thread

why do heart and sissy post here then

i'll talk to you. where are you bro?

Because I'm white?

I'm literally a cis man.

I'm in a cornfield somewhere. I hid out here because I don't feel comfortable where people can see me. I hear cars, but I'm too nervous to ask for help. Also, I'm 50 if that matters.

I used to dislike sissy now I just feel sorry for him. He has serious issues.

>I'm literally a cis man.
confirmed hon

i wish i knew but we're trying to get rid of them too

why are you afraid of being seen? can you get somewhere safe?

The private toilet, bathtub/shower, and additional sink are next to that vanity sink, like in a hotel, with my walk-in weed closet being to the left, opposite the bathroom. I did originally buy a lot of PG13 posters as a teen, more because I was trying to be str8 than to seem str8, in colelge I kept them expressly to seem str8, and now they're just kind of heirlooms I don't want to throw out. Most of them are rooled up in a box desu.

The ones on the mirror are just for flair and inspiration while doing makeup, also they have sentimental value because all three used to be in my old weed-shack before I upgraded to a weed-closet uwu I like the cigarette one because the brunette looks like Violet tchachki and the redhead looks like Jinkx Monsoon before she became fat, bald, and nonbinary. I like the lady gaygay one because it's a dope outfit and also because it says "BP" right next to her big fat ass

There are a few guys that've been yelling. I can't tell exactly what they're saying, but they sound pissed. I don't know if there's a way out. I could run into the woods, but I'm scared to. I still have half a battery though. I can't call 911 because I did something bad. Bro, I don't know what to do!

>haha you're a girl!
>no I'm not
>haha you're an UGLY girl
>I'm a man
>haha you'll NBAW!
????

what did you do