/ftmg/

Too many questions to appease buddha edition

Also Ukraine, ethnicity guessing, crypto winter, career, etc. edition

QOTT: are you prepared for potential nuclear war? State your thooughts and prayers for Ukrainian citizens, as well as your own ass

QOTT2: guess Elliot's ethnicity. Also post your face (don't be a coward) and we guess your ethnicity

QOTT3: are you taking advantage of this crypto winter to invest or are you stupid?

QOTT4: what's your job and also describe your least favorite coworker you've ever had

QOTT5: ask your own

>resources pastebin.com/SEDh0A6x
>tagmap tagmap.io/tag/ftmg

Attached: 8EB809D2-783E-4CC8-BBFF-E7DD2024C52E.jpg (2448x3208, 1.3M)

>ask your own
Why so many questions, you glowie fuck?

>QOTT4: what's your job and also describe your least favorite coworker you've ever had
NEET
my bitch mother

I had to sign up for the draft when I changed my legal documents
But I think Im too mentally ill, Id just kill myself before I actually got found and sent to war if I genuinely was under threat for skipping the draft

Now THIS is fembrained.

Well it depends on his mental illness. I can't imagine someone with schizophrenia would be too thrilled going off to war where they don't allow you to bring medication and then suddenly you're hallucinating and having delusions on top of the actual chaos going around you. You'd be useless and the first to get killed

Based

If you have fucking schizophrenia, they're not gonna draft you.

unsee cc/album#EC3xsVTYk5C3cB53
Inb4 poonersmirk
Guess my ethnicity and let me know if you think i will pass or at least look not uncanny on t

>QOTT5: ask your own

Would height surgery be worth it?

maybe, if you're under 5'4

I'm exactly 5'4.

Nta but I feel like below a certain height, it doesnt even matter anymore. Like I'm 5'2 as a repper and if I did get limb lengthening, I'd be 5'4. Big fucking woo, it's still unpassably comically short. It's like having a 6'4 MtF and telling her you have a way to make her 6'2. What would be the difference?

I am a sad 5'0, and the average male height in my country is 5'7. so it won't really make a difference.

Unbearable pain with no painkillers for a year and having to learn how to walk again VS being the height of an average mexican male

Height surgery is never worth it, women's legs are already longer by default, you'll look like a freak with legs 2/3rds your body length

Would you date/top a cis man who has tits fem enough to get him banned when he posts topless pics on blue boards?

If we're talking actual man tits with muscle underneath yes. HRT tits no

You look Thai or Cambodian and have nice androgynous features, nothing immediately female. I don’t know where you live but you would pass well to white people. (I am white)

But then I could finally have the yaoi proportions I always dreamed of (≧ω≦)

Attached: D1ZU01RWoAg4wZ6.jpg (422x600, 56.55K)

>QOTT2
Turkish

Other user already guess Thai but maybe Filipino? You'd pass pretty okay with a haircut

that's what I was thinking

>QOTT2
He definitely has armenian roots

qott2: looks like an American guy I know whose parents are Arabs so that's my guess

Filipino and you'll probably pass as a nerdy guy , and get rid of the art hoe glasses for a more rectangular frame
If anything it would be more worth it if you're in manlet range (~5'7) rather than foid range, in the gigamanlet tier it wouldn't make much of a difference