BATHTUB TRANNIES BTFO??

Since Lena (#1 provider of injectable E to DIY trans girls) is in Kiev, and now that Ukraine has been officially invaded by Russia...

Is this the end of the bathtub tranny era? Where will DIY trannies get their injectable E from now that Lena is probably getting put in a camp?

t. I get mine prescribed

Attached: 1638853261678.jpg (600x338, 68.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1C8nqyvusNYg19CjnlZvGa-lFhoaitdxE8XuTry-1-YY/edit
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There's still Brazilian bathtub estrogen

I'm SO happy to see all the turbohons and AGPs who have to DIY because they obviously aren't really trans (if they were they'd get it prescribed) get BTFO at long last.

The AGP era is over, Russia is lowkey based for doing this.

THE AGE OF THE TRUSCUM HAS BEGUN. WE HAVE WON.

>wait 5 years to get hondosed
>turbohons get btfod
retard

>tfw I stocked up 4 years of injectable estrogen in different places
I felt this was coming

And to answer to OP's schizophrenia, in my country injectable E isn't prescribed because "injections are dangerous and could hit a nerve" but only for mtfs, ftms get injectable T. I used to be on transdermal gel and oral prog (yes you read that well) for a year and half before I decided to stop getting hondosed by outdated medical norms and went diy. Surprisingly I started passing a few months after.

Captcha : NHSKV , I lol'ed

based and bunkerpilled, I hope you keep your E safe

truDIYtrans have mylar-wrapped 8-month pouches of vials and injections materials stashed in various caches in a 5 mile radius around their homes. nothing we haven't already prepared for. good luck getting drafted.

Is it comparable to Lena’s?

no it's brasil

I'm AGP and get mine prescribed.
get fucked

Enjoy the hondose lmfao

L

nope I have a good endo who prescribes pretty much the same dose as lena (0.14mL of 40mg/mL every 7 days)

my levels are great, higher than most cis women

So since you have the exception to the rule, fuck everyone else?

based

no, people like me are good and can chill

but the DIY AGP army can get fucked, they're all rapehons who make the rest of us look bad

if they're forced to detrans because their HRT supply dries up, then good

are you saying that otokonoko is shit? I'm hoping to get injectable e through an informed consent clinic, but I use otokonoko's atm

they're all sub-par and you have really zero idea what you're injecting aside from them promising that it's safe

the dose could vary from batch to batch, there could be contaminants, improper sterilisation, etc.

some random person making E in their bathtub isn't anywhere near as good or as safe as proper pharma-grade E

Idk pinkpill pharmacy seems pretty safe and based

I mean sure, but only until something bad happens and there's an issue with a batch and people inject themselves with MRSA or something

What is pinkpill pharmacy ive never heard of it

same i refuse to order from otokonoko cringy weeaboo shit it makes me gag

I got it from the DIY HRT doc docs.google.com/document/d/1C8nqyvusNYg19CjnlZvGa-lFhoaitdxE8XuTry-1-YY/edit

Russia isn't invading Ukraine, they're only deploying troops to Luhansk and Donetsk. Nobody's touching Ukraine you idiot.

Sure buddy

What