/tbg/ - transbiangen aka as transbian general

zoomer e-girl edition
old: qott: are you in university? if so, tell us about it! if not, tell us about that, too!

Attached: 1602777565412.jpg (2894x4093, 817.87K)

prolly wait till page 8 for new so these don't start getting deleted again
>qott
not uni but going to a local college to weld soon

gaygen makes their threads at or before bump limit all the time. we are fine

>qott
im taking community college courses rn planning on a transfer to a uni
im gonna focus my super autism on finding cool places she might like, but we might just spend a week together doing nothing desu

Attached: F14E2869-7056-4609-AE8E-08BC03159849.jpg (512x448, 70.14K)

>im gonna focus my super autism on finding cool places she might like, but we might just spend a week together doing nothing desu
also fair
whatever makes u happy!

>qott
not in university/college and don't plan on going
my career is already at a point where i can sustain myself so there is no point in going to university, would just be a waste of money and time
only thing im kinda sad about is that i wont have the social aspect of it since i am totally isolated rn...

>tfw currently in university but too autistic to socialize anyway
sigh....

thats probably what it would end up being like for me too desu
wish it were easier to meet ppl in general tho, i literally dont have anywhere to be thats a social place so i am just completely alone w 0 opportunities to make friends (let alone relationships) which fucking sucks

>qott
I dropped out of university a year ago cause I dug up a bad repressed memory and then took a load of drugs to numb the pain of the ptsd but just ended up triggering my family curse (psychosis). I was still figuring myself out back then and was oscillating between boymoding and pre-hormone honmoding, I was one of two trans people I knew and we both had psychosis and ended up homeless.

>if not, tell us about that, too!
I never had an idea of what I wanted to do in college and didn’t really feel like going, so I didn’t. I got a career started but now I’m trying to take some classes to help me move into a different industry.

Last thread made me so glad I got surgery, no one can force me into their weird gay male fantasies now.

Attached: 1631684003029.png (150x150, 16.34K)

need a boomer gf to complement a zoomer gf

>tfw no zoomer gf to ask me to fix things around the house or drive around in my truck
not very yeehaw

Attached: 1642200848761.jpg (1805x1486, 621.4K)

>qott
permaneet permaboymode permaugly permahon
I wish I was joking

Attached: 1645549095519.jpg (640x676, 44.58K)

stop posting this it's super gross

God same. I already have no friends because I'm a tranny, but I don't even get to go to the one place people my age seem to actually make friends and might be okay with a troon in the vicinity. My entire youth is going to be nothing but revolving years of isolation and overworked burnout.

Attached: 1643290583597.jpg (850x567, 83.6K)

I am the boomer to a zoomer and she is very cute and "poggers" as the kids say

>QOTT:
yeah, engineering. can be comfy desu but having started in 2020 i haven't had much physical time at the uni, out of three semesters maybe like four months.

>ended up homeless
damn, how you doin nowadays?

Some of my classes have lots of gay people.
I didn't go in at all last year but a friend of mine in spain apparently was getting emails from the uni complaining about lack of attendance lol.