I'm feeling pretty lost right now

Hey Any Forums, I don't usually post much here. I imagine this might make some of you depressed, or maybe just seen as bait, but I'm curious to see what the response will be, along with whether anyone has any genuine insights.

I'm mtf and I just got out of a 6+ year relationship. I've always had a lot of enthusiasm for trying to have healthy relationships with people and my goal was to try and have kids in spite of my being transgendered. My boyfriend was pretty onboard with it, we were waiting until we were more financially stable to get married. I was so happy as a housewife, and just feeling like I had someone to depend on. But a few months ago he suddenly wanted to break up with me, and then he got together with a cis girl and got her pregnant. It was really awkward because he started going out to see her all the time while we were still living together, and he even lied to her when she saw my picture on his facebook and said i was just some girl he knew back in high school. It was so humiliating, he's probably ashamed to talk about the fact that he loved a transsexual. When we broke up, he told me we weren't having enough sex. I think we had a healthy amount of sex, we'd have it about once a week or so. I think that's normal in a relationship, I don't think I was ever not attracted to him.
Pt 1/2

Attached: fren.png (636x637, 322.13K)

Pt 2/2

Anyway so it's been a few months and I don't really know what to do. The whole thing felt like such a huge betrayal of trust I don't know if I can ever commit to another man the same way again. I've been thinking that maybe I should detransition. I have been off of hormones for about a week, and today I just thought about how our society seems to worship the feminine form and these cheap thrills that are just constantly in everyone's faces nowadays. How people just seem to value each other less. The world is so bad now, everything's fake and gay and people are fearful. I don't want to be old and alone, but I feel like this is it, I won't ever meet a guy who's both kind of redpilled and willing to love a transsexual again. A lot of people who are into transsexuals are not good people who I'd want a long term relationship with. Even the guy I was with for six years, had a lot of flaws, but we worked around them and I think he grew into a fine adult. It seems like people are either hopeless NPC's or they're smart enough to realize they don't want to limit themselves by being with a transsexual. The birds I've snared will all go free...

I got so used to being feminine, to focusing on him and not myself. I didn't have any savings or a safety net or anything. I miss feeling a man's arms around me, it was so reassuring.

So, what do you think I should do, Any Forums? Should I keep trying to have these relationships? Or should I stop trying to count on other people and detrans? I'm afraid that once I get to be in my 30's or 40's I'll be traded out for someone younger and then it'll be too late to have kids. At least if I detransed I could try to find a wife and have them myself. Even if I wind up being sterile and needing a sperm donor, that's a lot less of an ask than trying to hire a surrogate.

Pt 3/2

I don't want to be a genetic failure, I just transitioned young and I got to know more about the world as time went on. Should I be detransing and trying to reclaim my masculinity, or should I keep trying to live like this and try to find a man who will stay? I gave everything to my last relationship, that's why this is so hard.

i'm not reading all of that
condense it into three sentences at most that contain one of the following: based, cringe, onions

Why are you sad?
You just experienced the relationship life cycle of a tranny and should be happy that your bf found a better cis girl to replace you with

You were a practice gf and you did your job well.You should be proud

Attached: images - 2022-02-10T114932.664.jpg (739x415, 27.71K)

Attached: A+.png (492x345, 353.66K)

>So, what do you think I should do, Any Forums? Should I keep trying to have these relationships? Or should I stop trying to count on other people and detrans?

Other people are unpredictable. You shouldn't base those big life decisions around them and their feelings. I feel sorry for you and your loss. Though it's not that different in many cis relationships, usually they don't instantly break up but instead lose their feelings for each other and cheat. Being MtF is not an actual reason to replace you, he just made it one. It's a lot harder for trans people to find lifelong partners, that has been know for a long time.

Why did you transition in the first place if a single bad relationship is enough to make you want to detrans? What on earth does "genetic failure" mean?

The only reason you should be transitioning is first and foremost for yourself. Stop living for others. If you see a better path forward as your agab, then go for it. Everyone goes through breakups, even cis girls. Men are often trash, even to them. you said it yourself. You just didnt realize until too late that the one you were with was trash too. If you want to be with men, make sure they arent primarily expecting children one day for sure. You could even try dating women or other tranners if you wanted. Its your life to do whatever you want! Your reaction is normal and you should give yourself time to grieve, even if it involves casual hookups for a bit.

Also, always have some sort of safety net and savings in case your partner leaves you. Cis women teach this all the time to teenage girls because it's true and important.

I don't think I should be in any relationships for a while. It helps talking about it, at least.

I don't like calling people trash, but seeking out guys that don't want kids seems kind of depressing, too, because I do want to have kids. I think a lot of people don't realize that they're going to be old someday and that it will be a lonely existence.

I know a tranner who is older than me who seems to be having a lot of grief about being forever alone right now. She's a lot more degenerate than I am and she has AIDS and does hard drugs, she has a lot more money than I do. There was an older guy who was into her who would dote on her, but he seems to have withdrawn and now she's going into her mid 30's and is really starting to lose it. I guess, seeing that terrifies me. I don't want to end up like that...

I wish there was more visibility or good communities of trans people who are trying to not be garbage people. I know they're not all fucked up drug addicts but I feel dragged down by everyone else. I know another trans girl who hasn't held a steady relationship either and she's not even degenerate, she just can't get the girls she likes to stay.

So why exactly does a bad breakup make you want to detransition? I totally get how feeling like being trans makes you unloveable, I feel that often as well, but I don't get this part

Well, I have a few friends who've gone over to southeast asia to get these asian wives, and they're all pretty happy, some of them have kids already and they're still in their 20's. I've always considered it a good way to go, if I can't make it work rather than deal with how fucked up people are in the west I'll detrans, get top surgery and then go to one of these small villages in rural Vietnam and try to land one of them. They see it as a good thing having a white person in the family and then you can have lots of kids.

I guess I am putting having kids above my personal feelings about myself, I generally don't consider it that important. It's rooted in my family history, we have a long line of businessmen and ceo's, everyone has high expectations of me even though i get no help.

I hate boomers

I don't blame you for feeling betrayed because that sounds awful and I'm sorry.

>Or should I stop trying to count on other people and detrans?
If you want to detrans for yourself, then it may be a good idea. Otherwise you should keep up with it because like you said, you should live for yourself.

>I don't want to be a genetic failure
The thing is that there are some people want to have kids biologically and that's fine. But there are plenty of people who are okay with adoption or surrogacy. You aren't a failure because you can't have kids. I wouldn't call a cis woman a failure if she's infertile and I don't think it's fair to say that to a trans women.

Give yourself some time to work through those feeling you're having. I wouldn't say it's a good idea to give up on getting a bf permanently if you enjoyed it.

>I think that's normal in a relationship, I don't think I was ever not attracted to him.
Eeeh? That's only normal if you're like in your early 40s and married for years. I'm in my early 30s, and my ex and I had sex 3-4 times a week and we dated for 3 years.
Imho, people like you should absolutely detransition if you ever decide that you want to give it a try. Not because it'll work out in the long run, but because experiencing that shit first hand is the only way you'll ever get disillusioned. Otherwise you'll forever get stuck with "I could've been a chad or a manly man, if..." thoughts in your head.

>3-4 times a week
What kind of hypersexual weirdos are you to have sex that often. Even once a week is such a fucking hassle, it just takes a lot of time.

I never really struggled to get women before I transitioned, I don't doubt I could do it if I had the mindset, but I do have a lot working against me. I had ffs, I'm 5'6" and have c-cup tits and when I present my case to men they tell me to be a tomboy and that I'm ruining a good thing.

But that's kind of a coomer thing. Those same people are probably not good long-term partners. They don't say that because they care about my well being, people just hugbox me because they don't have girlfriends.

Yeah, this. If I have sex I usually have to rest the day after. I can't imagine doing it that much. He was so huge, too, and he'd get upset and consider it like the sex "didn't count" unless he finished inside me. Aggh.

Just a vers top tranny and a bottom vers guy. His libido was a lot greater than mine, so I told him if he wanted to have sex and I wasn't busy with anything be that cooking or work from home, he could just start teasing me to try to get me in the right mood. It worked really well.
Poor sexual compatibility can and will absolutely destroy even the sweetest purest of relationships.

>I'm afraid that once I get to be in my 30's or 40's I'll be traded out for someone younger and then it'll be too late to have kids

That's the most "woman" sentence I have ever read in my life. Don't detrans. You are fembrained to the core.

Attached: nyoron.jpg (300x168, 7.06K)

once a week??
I sucked my bf off and swallowed every morning when we woke up. We averaged 2,5 times a day. Wtf do you think once a week is acceptable?