Voice training it’s a meme

You will never sound like a cis woman. Your coughs, your signing and your screams will never sound feminine. If you didn’t start HRT before 12 it’s over

Attached: 099A5F66-CA49-4DF0-BC3A-287654991400.jpg (1088x3039, 280.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BW8X2nXexQs&list=RDCMUCBYlEnfAUbrYSwF0VujcmHA&index=2
youtube.com/watch?v=IP-mRByleSc
youtube.com/watch?v=BfCS01MkbIY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I guess, but at least I can be slightly more feminine so a guy can love me

My voice doesn’t pass at all but I like sounding more feminine. It’s how I feel I was supposed to sound and would have sounded if people didn’t shame me for being feminine young

I’m sad I don’t have a smoky female voice, but gay voices are soothing to me

Fake and you're just not trying hard enough. Voice training takes many years to master, but even a fully developed adult male voice can pull it off with enough practice.

>Your coughs
i am literally always on robitussin, i haven't coughed in over a decade
>your signing
?
>and your screams
if i'm in a situation where i'm screaming i have bigger problems

>robitussin
Holy fuck, for over a year?

this, I feel really comfortable sounding feminine. I love being expressive with my voice and feeling light and fun.
I remember practicing singing like a girl when I was a kid and other kids making fun of me for my high voice growing up (how my balls must not have dropped yet etc) so I started talking really low and almost became mute instead. But I still had a high voice even after puberty and it helped me voice train much easier.

Sorry, I meant

>always on robitussin
based perma dexer, how's the robot strut

>it's just a meme
>>>>>>>>implying cis women don't voice train to manipulate men
lol

I’m glad you like it too! It’s honestly really freeing. And it’s made me feel a lot better. It’s helping me kinda let loose with my mannerisms and I’m acting and sounding pretty gay and it’s better than acting straight at the very least.

Voice is pretty much completely changeable and you can habitualize a new voice. Only realy retarded people with no auditory percerption or self confidence can't change it.

Also if you're a real tranny you were surpressing your naturally feminine voice training while repressing and speaking in your girl voice comes naturally. If you're a real tranny you would have been practicing your girl voice when playing with stuffed animals or with friends you were comfortable with. Personally as a kid i did acting and looked for any excuse to play girl characters.

I don’t think this is accurate for mechanical parts of voice and pitch, but vocal inflections I think this is true. It’s been really easy for me to adapt to feminine inflections. But if you can’t, you can still learn :)

yes yes it's really wonderful. That's what I did with my body language too - I just started moving how I wanted to. It wasn't even really about "acting/talking fem" it was just about removing all my inhibitions and fears about not acting "masc". Although truth be told I didn't really act specifically masc, I was just a stiff silent autistic statue that was scared shitless of moving or talking or doing anything, due to bullying growing up. Just "letting go" somehow made my body and my voice come off as more fem by default, just letting my hands flow and everything while talking.

I did this years before ever starting HRT even, just becoming really gay basically, and it was so liberating and freeing, one of the best decisions I ever made. Living in a repressive religious household really took it's toll. I wish I was always able to act like this. Looking at old home videos before I became a mute was funny too because I'm just positioning myself so effeminately with how I stood or sat or whatever.

I rarely ever talked during play, and wasn't allowed any stuffed animal toys. I did like singing secretly in my room as a girl for a while though. I also did voice training pre-HRT while playing videogames online in my early 20s though and then started doing it IRL at my job.

You can always do what S did damage you voice and refuse to talk. Dumb girls get men too.

>and your screams

Attached: 83E60B39-C024-4F5E-8AEB-DD3E6A56ED7C.jpg (471x388, 25K)

>you will never sound like a woman
wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=BW8X2nXexQs&list=RDCMUCBYlEnfAUbrYSwF0VujcmHA&index=2

>your coughs your singing and screams
wrong
youtube.com/watch?v=IP-mRByleSc
Vid for newbs
youtube.com/watch?v=BfCS01MkbIY

Uhm, I started at 30. I specifically practiced my coughs, sneezes, singing, and yelling to be in the female range. If anything I gained more control over my vocal chords, even different accents are easier. Sucks to suck OP, git gud.

oh yes I practices singing too, I love singing like a girl, despite some limitations

Relate with all this so much but just starting HRT and letting myself be more feminine.

I realized it wasn’t normal to want to be feminine but feel restricted, so I’m just owning it now. It’s making the idea of not passing a little easier because if I just end up not passing and being a feminine man, I at least get to be who I want to be socially kind of. Besides being gay is nice honestly. I like being able to say I like men

If you're a real tranny your prevent the effects of testosterone by focusing on sugar, spice, and everything nice.

>you're a real tranny you would have been practicing your girl voice when playing with stuffed animals or with friends
>stuffed animals
>friends
bold of you to assume I had those

yes even just being gay is way better because at least people stop assuming you're just a normal guy and also stop assuming you must like girls and so on. it's very liberating. even though I knew I wasn't "gay" I sometimes daydreamed as a teen about just being able to come out as gay just to be free of the chains a bit

I hope your transition goes wonderfully!