Help me find other TIRFs

does anyone know good radfem trans-inclusive communities?

All I see online every time I find a radfem community is TERFs
There have been very few TIRFs I've been able to find online, and the only one who was very talkative to me got banned

So all recommendations will be welcome

Attached: 1612770222096.png (500x500, 45.13K)

TIRF? you mean pinkpillers?

I mean trans-inclusive radical feminists

right, radical feminism is anti-men, thus the only way to be anti-men and include trannies is by pinkpilling men

thats not how it works..,..

i fail to see why, you have not provided any argument against my interpretation

you cant even pinkpill someone cis

No.

is "TIRF" even a thing? what did your one get banned for?

I guess look for other trans TIRFs. make a thread for it and build your own radfem community. cis and trans, but inclusive from the onset

Radical feminism just seems like bigotry against men to me. Maybe it isn't always, but that's how I've seen it.

I consider myself a staunch feminist just like I consider myself a staunch anti-racist, but these radical movements seem to stretch across the fulcrum and try to tip the scale in the opposite direction rather than level it. They may not think they're consciously doing this, but in practice they seem to.

I'd support radical egalitarianism, or something, but not that.

That's why you'll rarely find TIRFs. Radicals and extremists have had their animal brains hijack their human brains. They're tribal and paranoid and threat-seeking and team-cheerleaders. Finding a TIRF would be a little like finding a Jew-inclusive white supremacist. Some surely exist, but not many.

t. cis moid

It is a thing
just much less represented
A lot of TIRFs seem to just go "well, TERFs are dominating everywhere, and modern feminism is shit, so I guess ill just be vocal and agree with terfs on points I agree on, and just stay silent when I don't"
Thats what seems to be happening
I actually don't know what that friend got banned for
Im guessing it was due to repeat offences towards men
cause she got reported a lot for being mean to men(boo-hoo)

Attached: 800px-A_Transfeminist-Symbol_black-and-white.svg.png (800x919, 20.04K)

>Im guessing it was due to repeat offences towards men
>cause she got reported a lot for being mean to men(boo-hoo)
Yeah, bigotry and hatred is evil except when it's towards men; then they're being whiny crybabies.

I'm no MRA or incel by any means. Those people really are 24/7 whiny crybabies. But bigotry is still bigotry.

Eat shit

Its not like that, MIGHT seem like that from an outside view
but the basic point of it is that you cant achieve women's liberation through means that just do what men want us to do
Women's liberations requires RADICAL RESTRUCTURING of society
which to a lot of men, and just moderate feminists seems like hate towards men
cause a lot of that restructuring is focused on things men created, and control

ok so since you misunderstood I'm gonna clarify
What happened is that she saw men disregarding female suicide attempt rates and talking about male suicides
and saying that men just suffer more etc etc
So she told them to just kill themselves because she was tired of arguing
and they reported he

Why? What part do you disagree with?

>but the basic point of it is that you cant achieve women's liberation through means that just do what men want us to do
>Women's liberations requires RADICAL RESTRUCTURING of society
>which to a lot of men, and just moderate feminists seems like hate towards men
>cause a lot of that restructuring is focused on things men created, and control
Ok, but what does that actually entail? I'm not necessarily against any of that, but revolutionaries always use these kind of vague terms. What is being torn down, and what is it being replaced with, specifically?

>ok so since you misunderstood I'm gonna clarify
>What happened is that she saw men disregarding female suicide attempt rates and talking about male suicides
>and saying that men just suffer more etc etc
>So she told them to just kill themselves because she was tired of arguing
>and they reported her
I don't necessarily trust summaries of disputes like this but if that's what actually happened then yeah I get it. Sounds like it's just a shitty Discord server in the first place, though.

wasnt a discord server
just twitter

Ok so, what I mean at least(cant say for everyone) is that we need to restructure how a lot of social institutions work, up to voting on things, because if you look even at how CITIES ARE BUILT, they are built FOR MEN, and arent suited for lets say mothers and such, or women in general, its small things
or for example, there is a reason women ask each other "did you get home ok?"
and that's not even a thing men realize women ask each other
and most don't even realize how bad it is that they have to ask this

Ok sorry I'm going on a tangent
So basically all men, unconsciously , live in a world built by men for men, they don't realize how tough women have it, just day to day, we are EXPECTED to have trauma
socio-economic psychological trauma just for being female
and most men DONT WANT TO cHANGE IT, so at some point, we have to just say
We are going to change things
doesn't matter if you are against us

Attached: 1BDOsTyKgJ4.jpg (1527x960, 280.92K)

...what did user misunderstand exactly?

I'm TIRF too, user. I have no answer for you. It's lonely being based :(

also a tranny and a terf. it do be lonely

What do you want to do with radfems? What points and goals will you be wanting to discuss?

Feminism is a joke. Females have complete privilege and any difficulties that trans women face come from being male, not from being by some abstract definition a "woman".