Hello friends

hello friends
i am once again coming to you to ask: how do i find a transbian mommy gf?
i am not ugly i don't think. pretty average, tho my hugboxing friends call me cute
but where do you even go to find a mommy gf? i swear to god they're such a hot commodity that they're never single for more than like five seconds

Attached: 1638576026028.jpg (850x1197, 238.06K)

bump.....

gotta advertise yourself as premium rape bait - you can only get one you pass twice as well as, you need to have little to no identity or agency, and you need to have no sexual boundaries whatsoever. suppress all taste (if any) in media so that you only like what she likes (but fail to understand it like she can). never be suspicious. have the "good" bpd symptoms like being a nervous guilt sponge that cannot make decisions but none of the "bad" ones. be willing to abandon your friends to prove loyalty and then blame yourself for when she becomes attracted to someone else. say that you would never call anyone out on social media, and always forwardly admit you were "asking for it" whenever she shows any sign of sympathy for you.

hope this helps

ok done now where do i find her

Define mommy gf

basically just a caring slightly older gf who is okay with coddling me and like being super sweet and is ok with me calling her mommy and will praise me when i do well and that sort of thing

idk probably on here. helps if you're not into diapers but would "do it for that special someone." try searching in places a few social levels beneath you. e.g. if you're not hot, you're going to have to settle for looking for furries or "MAPs" (or both).

LMFAO this is actually hilarious
painful, but hilarious

That doesn't sound that rare

well then where is my mommy gf ;__________; gib me one pls............

join furry discords (the weird ones). go find out more about the "keffiesphere." check twitter for diaper freaks.

i'm not a furry though and i don't understand how twitter works

whether you're a furry or not doesn't matter, mommy gfs typically require you to have a malleable identity. you're whatever they want you to be, and they're almost always dangerous weirdos whether they're obviously forward facing about it or not. you're going to find them fastest dumpster diving hellholes. maybe begin by searching disboard for tags like "littlespace" or shit for servers with them.

lmfao this seems like not the healthy kind of mommy gf..... but then again you are sort of describing my ex, so.................

what a depressing thread holy shit i just wanna be called mommy sometimes cause it makes me feel trusted and valued i have like 0 sex drive

Light gentledom is probably easier to find. There's no need to become a little if you're uncomfortable with it. That user is just a doomer.

Ace Mommy gang rise up. You'll probably always be a fetish object no matter what you do unfortunately

idk the mommy part is important to me because i have like real life mommy issues so having someone who can tell me that they're proud of me and love me like that is really nice (slighly related, but i have a very good relationship with my dad. only with my mom that it's weird)
i just like calling her mommy it's a comfort thing idk
i just don't know where to find it because it seems pretty rare which sucks :/

ill be your mommy gf

but you have to top

Little typical involves age play, diapers, regression, whatever. I just meant you don't need to get into that. See

no can do sadly. i just can't bring myself to :/ i could MAYBE do it like 1/5 or 1/10 of the time but i really would not enjoy it at all
i mean i just want her to call me mommy's good girl and let me say things like "i love you mommy"
though it sucks because i am not like a zero sex drive person like i feel like i have a pretty normal sex drive maybe a bit on the lower end but being with someone who was ace would probably not end well for me i don't think which really sucks

thats fair i mean im not asexual or anything just the mommy stuff isnt sexual at all and normally people want to touch my genitals or wants me to use them which makes me almost instantly lose all interest and cry

i like to think i'm "comically sardonic" and "a bit world-weary, but realistic." i have counseled a hell of a lot of people who have gotten out of abusive mommy gf relationships and have never seen one "work," just have allegedly good sex and ostensible stability until one of them falters (e.g. decides to have a personality or think about what they're doing) or outright snaps. i'm in my thirties and have seen a lot of them play out long-term, always the same shit. suicides, drug abuse, mental hospitals, rape, beatings, outlandish gaslighting... or just totally superficial, vacuous nothing that inevitably dissolves. have gotten to know a number of ones that are seen as one of the rare instances of it working up close and discovered it's actually hell on the inside.

i "want to believe," of course, but the relationship is kind of inherently built on dysfunction and power imbalance. maybe it exists somewhere in the world in a way that may be maladaptive but truly loving, but i ain't seen it lol.