Why are trans boobs so much less round than normal boobs?

why are trans boobs so much less round than normal boobs?
is there something outside of hormones responsible for this?
ive seen maaaany transsexuals topless and none of them look like a modestly busty female

Attached: 1638961389404.jpg (3000x2000, 435.12K)

probably because they're on a male skeleton

larger underbust = boobs look smaller

yeah but the shape is like, fundamentally different

cause god cause reasons cause idk maybe god don’t even hate fags fr

the previous development of the ribcage changes the size and positioning of the breast roots. this isn't caused by short horizon hormonal effects but is caused within the long horizon of a testosterone-dominant hormonal profile during puberty.
early transitioners and some winners of the bell curve lottery will have less of this effect. most transwomen will have characteristically shallow breasts. this is a trait which isn't necessarily common in ciswomen, but also isn't unheard of.

curse from a demon just like everything else

it sucks I hate it im a C cup and even tho ive had great developement their shape sucks and they dont look like female boobs :(

>why are trans boobs so much less round than normal boobs?
mine look very round and cute :3

Tits or gtfo

no they dont you're lying
worse of all even to yourself, so it doesnt sting as much

Check r/TransBreastTimelines
There are various people posting there though, and ones that aren't long on hrt too. Search for top posts.

stfu brain snails

idiot

just another thing to add to the already long list that makes me different from real women. it's over. even my tits are distinguishably male

Because this might be shocking news to you, but you're not actually a woman, so you're not gonna have a real woman's boobs.

>my tits are distinguishably male
what the fuck? how long are you on hrt, 5 years? I talked to a trans woman with a completely normal boobs, and she said, that for the first 1-.15 years of hrt her tits had a "cone" shape, but than later they started to look normal. Maybe yours just need more time?

>conetits on barrel chest
>"Round"
My sides

>Error: You must wait longer before deleting this post
eh? i fucking regret doing it, how can i delete it

whew i did it
fuck never again
>conetits on barrel chest
picrel are your conetits you goddam monkey lol
mine don't have such protruding nipples, neither they have such a sharp angle, not posting them again tho because i felt bad and scared after doing so

Attached: conetits.jpg (300x385, 24.71K)

Its because they lack Cooper's Ligaments that give the breast its structure.

No amount of surgery or hormones will give you them and you'll just be with structureless blobs like pic related. No different to gynaecomastia.

Attached: file.png (1280x1083, 1.72M)