How long did you repress before you transitioned...

how long did you repress before you transitioned? I feel terrible about the 3 years I spent being in total denial and self-hated, ruining my chance to be a youngshit.

Attached: FLS9EqyXIAs0w0N.jpg (726x422, 40.58K)

20 years, still repping

Attached: chad.jpg (1242x1583, 157.96K)

that sounds terrible, you've gone this far so its too late anyway, just a shame

I’ve technically been repressing since I started going through puberty, I wanted boobs and liked how a bra felt (tried moms on when she wasn’t home)

I just pretended it never happened and now I just pretend I don’t want to be feminine

24 years.
Starting next month.
One of my earliest memories in life was wanting to be a girl. Hate my life. Don't care though, I have a really loving guy who supports me no matter what so I feel safe trooning out now.

Attached: 1514020356188.gif (640x358, 90.74K)

6 years haven't trooned out

>transitioned at 18
>stopped at 20
>repped for 3 and a half years
ughhhhhhhhhhhhh

Yep being a 25 yearold man is better than becoming a monstrosity, if i wasnt a slavshit maybe i couldve been a uberyoungshit, but i was destined to be a chad.

dang that sucks, at least you are finally transitioning now and the guy sounds really cool.
pain, why did you stop after 2 years?

>the guy sounds really cool
He's the love of my life and a complete angel. I can't help but gush over him.

Semi repped for teenage years, planned on trooning when i left home.

Didn't start until age 22, Detransitiomed after 9 months (job loss and family rejection)

Full on repression for 8 more years. First i came out as gay, then nonbinary. I kept saying just ride it out and be a null moder, its already too late.

Then, my income rose, i got on a really good health plan, my will to repress just petered out during covid, and i trooned.

It was a lot better than i expected. Saying no to repression was empowering.

probably like 10 years of knowing I was probably a tranny and doing nothing about it. Very damaging to my mental health, do not recommend it!

I was repressing from 7. Realised it at 20 and took me 2.5 years to start transitioning from when I realised. 23 now and almost 6 months on HRT.

I repressed from like 13 or 14 when I first found out about cross-sex hormones (what it was called in the news and stuff) until I was 18. I hate myself for that beyond belief.

>pain, why did you stop after 2 years?
brainworms, unsupportive family, moved out of home and had no money, I could either eat food or get hrt, so I tried to order hrt twice skipping out on food for a week and australian customs siezed it both times
oh well

>piece together what kind of faggot i am at 16/17
>19 actually take it seriously and look for help
>late 20 get on hrt
>21 now
>look at picture of me at like 10
>super skinny and short, long hair, no facial hair or anything yet, got yelled at for "are you a boy or a girl?" by older relative around this time
>gigachad jawline and browridge, completely dead eyes, weird lines all around my terrible smile
>tfw it was already over

Attached: 1642412208580.png (672x453, 7.89K)

it really is amazing how much of an absolute gigachad I became from 16-21. I went from being mistaken for a girl constantly to looking like a 90s tv movie highschool bully

6 years and 1 more year before HRT. Fortunately for me I barely seemed to age at all during that time - by the end of college I had people telling me I still looked like a freshman.
>captcha: +2AGTP

yeah this all sucks and is kinda bullshit desu

14 - Started feeling dysphoria, didn't know what it was and just tried not to think about it
17 - Realized I was trans
17.5 - Got on hrt

It's literally that easy

7 years, started at 15 but didn't fully realize what my feelings meant until 17. 22 now, turning 23 in the summer.

I called an endocrinologist (other troons in my city say she's really great) a few weeks ago, but they said they're totally booked so they put me on a waitlist.

It's been 7 years, I guess I can wait a few more months. I'm nervous anyway, still feel weird about it.

Started coping at 18 as a femboy, 20yo and still repping because I always have been unpassable.

Attached: 16369031616720.png (760x839, 759.64K)

17 long years