Abigail Bill aka James Hunn

>NO SILENCE OF THE LAMBS IS SO TRANSPHOBIC
>TRANNIES ARENT EVEN LIKE THAT
>WE WERE PORTRAYED AS MEN WHO ARE SO WARPED BY EXTERNAL FACTORS WE WANT TO SKINWALK INTO WOMENS SPACES

then abigail literally directly skinwalks hontra
not even in a funny way
but in a directly overt way without any trace of subtlety
I mean from the agp's seeing woman as costumes
to chasers all being eggs that will crack

this man sexually abused a tranny he was obsessed with
then decided to BECOME the person he was obsessed with Im surprised he didnt choose a name that rhymed with natalie
then in order to make himself beyond reproach she became the MOST PROMINENT TRANS person on terf island and uncancellable

this is now a silence of the lambs apology thread
apologize to jonathan demme, ted levine, thomas harris and Q lazzarus

Attached: image_2022-02-21_220708.png (1280x720, 643.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/529015214
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the gender clinic person told me to watch the 'toob as "trans positive" content to try make me stop repping. little did she know he was a degen rapist

Attached: 1645329365679.jpg (404x404, 35.02K)

>this man sexually abused a tranny he was obsessed with
>then decided to BECOME the person he was obsessed with Im surprised he didnt choose a name that rhymed with natalie

naw, b

does someone want to break down the side by side video comparisons for this dark skinned person?

I swear to god before 2012, not even hating on obama, but before obama the internet was almost devoid of dark skinned people
then he started putting out free wifi for all the hoodrats and every brazillian and indian and wetback got a free obama smartphone

and now this site is flooded with darkies that somehow figured out the captcha

ur strange lol
im sure philosphy tubes youtube videos are aesthetically inspired by contra, but the idea that she was the person who assaulted contra doesnt hold up

you sure about that?
vimeo.com/529015214

PT may not have picked a name that ryhmed with natalie but he DID pick the name Abigail the name of the TERF villain in natalies old videos. he also straight up used natalies DEADNAME in the infamous "my husband NICK" scene of the food beauty mind video.

yeah im fairly confident

Attached: zolive.jpg (1283x691, 73.35K)

THAT POSTER is no longer in my life
I dont respond to any posts made by THAT PERSON
my (you)s are for people that care about me

OMG

are you hot in irl
what do you look like

>hontra is blonde
>abigail is still raven
yeah this seems fake

PT owns a blonde wig and has used it

Attached: PTNatalie.png (621x485, 407.47K)

oh i forgot "literal skinwalking" means "wear a wig with a different shade"

>but he DID pick the name Abigail the name of the TERF villain in natalies old videos.
is this true?
Ive seen like 5 contra videos and I hate that tranny enough for a bullet, but is that real? he chose a contra character name as his own?
>he also straight up used natalies DEADNAME in the infamous "my husband NICK" scene of the food beauty mind video.

yeah but he knew him as a male also
I mean that was before PT became abi right?

aditionly natalie dyed her hair darker one time back when she was nykytyne and had a beard- this was BEFORE PTs channel so PT has always been ripping her off. he has also talked about his "thing for american blondes"

Attached: 31C51169-A643-4D3D-BD7D-5CB46273BB75.jpg (1284x992, 131.17K)

has fellow repressed transgender ever posted her face?
its a public website, if someone shares that information its not weird to ask

yes he knew natalie before she transitioned and called her nick since that was her name. but the "my husband NICK" moment was recent as in LAST YEAR. PT used natalies deadname when he damn well knew it was her deadname. and yea he named himself after abigail cockbane

HOLY SHIT i think your onto something WTF...

imagine middle aged gary oldman but more skinnyfat and depressed with dark circles under his eyes and a nice thick cock

Attached: image_2022-02-21_225408.png (1280x1323, 850.18K)

that literally sounds like PT

i like thicc cocks

doesn't a character say buffalo bill is not trans in the movie?

and in the book

natalie calls PT buffalo bill

no she doesnt

neither is PT. he got no dysphoria. only started showing signs of transition after having a breakdown the day after natalie came out as lesbian

she does. on twitter she talked about having 2 stalkers and she called one buffalo bill. in the envy video she talked about bufallo bill again and said "theres nothing less attractive then dating someone who wants to be you"

yeah but neither of those two people are abi, and ones not even a real person

honestly pre tranny Oliver was a hunk
I mean absolutely ruined by european faggotry and upbringing
but the body and face were real attractive I thought
>a gang of youths broke into a local nike storefront and began looting, when authorities approached the youths began to yell obscenities and SKKKRRRRRRRTTTTTT SKKKKRRRRTTTTTTT SKKKKRRRRRTTTTT was echoed in unison by the onlooking crowd before the youths made their getaway in a 98 honda

now I didnt say nigger
but what did you see when you imagined that scenario?

neither are you, PT

i cant believe ive been routed, and by contrapoints himself no less

HER

sorry babe, i tend to snap when under pressure
im a snappy lil snapping turtle

>doesn't a character say buffalo bill is not trans in the movie?
thats what we are saying AGP skinwalkers arent trans
its like 10 years ago when every little girl was into frozen and princess outfits
but with grown men and much more developed personas they want to crawl into and inhabit