So hoe DO do tranners, particularly (I think) MtF tranners, handle bathrooms? To me right now...

So hoe DO do tranners, particularly (I think) MtF tranners, handle bathrooms? To me right now, that honestly might be the worst thing out of all this. Its hard enough to find a restroom in the city as-is how the fuck do troons do that shit?

Attached: anime-girl-thinking-cute.jpg (765x430, 35.18K)

My gf just goes in my mouth

I'll keep using the men's restroom. there are more important things in life than peeing wherever I want

keep going to mens bathroom until people there start telling you you're in the wrong bathroom

although I didn't full on girlmode, (well, i wear basically the same shit now it was just mostly neutral ig) so going there in a dress might not be a good idea but otherwise eh. or use those family bathrooms when they have them.

i only pee in one place and it's got gendie neutral bathrooms

i am full time for 6 years (post op) and i use the women's
i have had zero complaints yet

But do you pass or do/did you always? I'm meaning to specifically refer to troons.

>boymoding
>pass from behind
>walk into men's room, just to wash my hands
>girl walks in behind me
>says OOPS and looks super embarassed
I need tits and laser fast

Attached: fatty anime girl.jpg (848x1200, 522.11K)

I use the men's. I wear men's clothes. I don't pass. 4 months HRT

I just use the mens. Boymode, girlmode, honmode, whatever, nobody in the mens will give me shit or hurt me. If I go to the women's it's a 50/50 chance some terfoid calls the police on me and I die in a shoot out.

What are you? So ugly that they notice you don't belong in the restroom?

i went to boy bathrooms until i started getting confused looks while boymoding

i just use the ladies room. it has literally never been a problem.

one time was feeling super dysphoric after a year fulltime and went to mens and was nearly physically removed

Occasionally someone backs out to make sure she is on the right side. Only been reported once in over a year and management dismissed it once I finished and came out.

99% of the time I just go at home or in a gender neutral bathroom
In the 1% of times where I have to use a gendered public bathroom I just use the ladies and even on TERF island it's literally never been a problem for me

I avoid them, or I just go to the men's room if I'm boymoding

>i only pee in one place and it's got gendie neutral bathrooms

gendie neutral is a funny phrase

Pamps

People aren't that autistic irl. As long as you don't look like a hon (and I mean an actual hon, not what kids try to redefine "hon" as) nobody cares

>20.5 bmi
>fatty
fucking kms