Girlfriend dressed me up today and did my makeup, no HRT. Do you think I could pass in the future...

Girlfriend dressed me up today and did my makeup, no HRT. Do you think I could pass in the future, what am I doing wrong? Ignore the hands I have eczema...

Attached: jpiot66nq9j81.jpg (3024x4032, 914.87K)

Yeah I think so. Pretty cute.

u have a cute (passable) face but i think ur hands are a bit big maybe? nothing crazy but that's what sticks out most to me, but even then it's not actually all that noticeable. so yes i think you'd pass

Thank you so much

Attached: fesx71cnq9j81.jpg (3024x4032, 960.85K)

Yes, I think you have potential. What are you doing wrong? Uhhhhhh not starting estrogen yet lol. You can do it! You will be pretty.

That's fair, my hands are pretty rough atm so maybe that makes them stick out more, need to invest in some gloves haha!

Attached: qvo1j3onq9j81.jpg (3024x4032, 1011.57K)

>Your hands are big
What a retarded thing to say, as if this would effect her passability. Keep your brainworms to yourself
OP you'd pass pretty easily after some time on HRT.

Actually very sweet

got a good nose eyes cheekbones headshape. Im jelly, i think you could pass. im guessing you are 5'8-5'10?

Thankyou fren. You kind

Attached: z51tjfunq9j81.jpg (3024x4032, 982.04K)

Im 5'8, wish I was shorter haha

Attached: melodlhnq9j81.jpg (3024x4032, 913.17K)

your retarded if someone looks like a woman but has massive hulk hands its gonna be pretty clocky

you look cute
how the FUCK do I get a gf that will dress me up and do my makeup

honestly, atrocious makeup and outfit, but not bad. be careful with hrt though, it might exacerbate your eczema

OP lucky. i recall proposing to an ex once to dress as scene girl on halloween. bitch got mad and started on like men dont do this kind of stuff lmao booring.

Don't ask me I have no idea. I just told her a few days ago about everything and she was v enthusiastic and yeah. Got lucky i guess...

I've done this before, but there was a lot of question to answer to, probably more trouble than it was actually worth.

You don't look passable, no. Idk why anons are hugboxing. You look cute and twinky/androgynous, but your jaw is big and obviously forehead is covered

imagining being able to pass imagining having a gf imagining being able to trust someone enough to ask someone to do something like this let alone actually doing it
i stay imagining

gl op ur cute

You're retarded and you haven't seen a woman who didn't look like a 17 year old white suburban girl.

yeah this, looks like young matt damon with makeup on

Foreheads can be covered though so I don't see your point... I'll take twinky/androgynous though.