What jobs does Any Forums anons do? I create 3D models

What jobs does Any Forums anons do? I create 3D models.

Attached: 1634467457018.jpg (850x850, 256.53K)

im on disability pension for life. its like being a neet except when ppl complain about me being a drain on society or useless i get to make them feel bad about it

i love that it looks like a dollhouse
i have a disability to and other problems that means i cant ever have a job or live alone but some day maybe i cant be a youtuber i dont know
and lots of times the people that say were drains on society those people are more drains on society then us by being mean then we are were not doing anything bad and cant help it

i collect everything from old journals to old photos, poems, stories, art, and whatever else even holds a shred of information.

Have several people's whole life story locked up in my closet

well there we go Any Forums is two spastics and a drawfag

i create machines

"Hi my job is serial killer"

I may be a messed up MTF in real life, but on the internet I'm a popular cis girl vlogger

Not my fault some hans died on the westernfront, and the grandson he never knew decided to sell off his old paperwork at a fleamarket.

dead people just have interesting stories to tell. But having this hobby also made me slightly paranoid of time, so now i try to collect things even from people still alive. It's a bit annoying, try not to do that too often, but at this point i can't help it

post channel

Why do you do this? And does this also apply to your friends?

i work in a laboratory
people think science is an interesting job but its SERIOUSLY boring af. you dont need to be smart to do it and i wish id never gone to college. its a shitty dead end ass career that i hate

how does one make money from this

Attached: Sonoda.Umi.full.1969342.jpg (1000x1250, 639.1K)

at least you make a lot of money, right? RIGHT?

i don't work

i make above minimum wage which is something I guess. as soon as I pay off my student loans im launching my escape pod and finding something else to do

wagie in a warehouse

yes and no. I like taking alot of photos while with them, but don't keep a journal/diary. Have considered it though, but my handwriting is bad. I do it because it's interesting, why shouldn't i have 3000+ photos from the 1800's? At fleamarkets they only cost a few cents, and it's interesting to peak into the past.
Every photo has a worth, though i mainly collect from the 1860's to 1960's.

Not really, it's more just a hobby. Maybe i could sell prints or so on etsy? idk, just think it's interesting. Still need to translate a 380+ page handwritten journal from the 1840's, and a couple of ww1 and ww2 poem books. But too busy for such atm. Hopefully i will have plenty of time once i finish the last 2 semesters of uni

its pretty chill desu. i earn a good chunk more than minimum wage cause no taxes for me and my town is extremly cheap to live in. the best part is no stress, i never have to worry about some forced shedule or responsibilities and can enjoy everyday how i want.

its a pretty good compensation for all the shit i went through that lead to this situation.
i just need to boost my online income sources and i could live fairly well and untaxed.

What machines?

Tenuously retired crypto NEET
Previously a codemonkey

Computer Engineering

Attached: D3cwcBBU0AA9-YI.png (1200x1000, 1.16M)