Is there not a single passing but cute ftm on this board? what the hell is this

is there not a single passing but cute ftm on this board? what the hell is this

Attached: roster.jpg (1255x1249, 666.76K)

People said I was cute/fine/handsome last thread. I count because biden counts. I don't know if I pass though.

me?

Attached: boomer_boymoder.png (512x512, 248.74K)

It’s because they’re all estrogenic dyel manlets that want to look like some kpoop fuccboi than like an actual man. That’s why they never work out or get buff and they stay painting their nails and trying to be little effete emo boys.

why is ayden there

I like to paint my nails because it matches my glock and my shoes

I don't usually go on this board as a cis guy, unless I'm just lurking. Are these the locals?

He was born intersex with ambiguous genitals, transitioned into a woman and now's transitioning into a man

Ayden used to visit repgen pretending to be a castrated man I felt sorry for him but he betrayed my trust

>posts in mtfg
>posts in ftmg
>posts in repg
Ayden couldnt be contained

I hate ayden so much he's so annoying. He has to cram himself into everything and is just annoying as fuck in his posts. In my top 3 least favorite trips.

my least favorite trip is the brasil pedoposter named Cis.
>want to suggest the mulatto neck himself
>he'll probably die in his favela first
>omegalul

I have never heard of this person, are they new? I also filter almost all gens so I'm not familiar with a lot of them unless they've been around for over a year or go outside of their containment cells.

I live in a nice residential area, man. Kakakakakka, if you're too sexually impotent to pick up a 14 year old girl, it's not my fault

don't know, don't typically pay attention to trip posters outside the severely retarded
>I live in a nice residential area man
>picrelated.png
imagine being such an impotent guttermonkey that you can only pick up 14 year old girls kek

oh i forgot the picrel but here you go nubian prince
>tfw works out because there are no nice residential areas in brasil

Attached: nice residential area @ brasil.jpg (650x430, 80.77K)

In case you didn't know meat gets worse with age, youth is exciting in itself, you damn cuckold, who likes old meat is a vulture

If they are able, they managed to get out of the situation through study, work or prostitution.

taylors FTM? i was thinking MTF. but like these all look like men or young boys

is that what daddy told you before he raped you niggapotamus? project your childhood abuse more cuck
>inb4 "wah its not childhood abuse" I'm a shitskin because my ancestors sold my ancestors to slavery
>prostitution
sambo you can't be advocating for child prostitution as a means to escape favelas, that just ends up with dead child prostitutes
>brasil posters

Attached: the only way out of the favelas.jpg (960x540, 68.75K)

Desculpe lembrei que não falo 11 de setembro

Attached: images (42).jpg (497x279, 19.06K)

Attached: images (43).jpg (497x516, 25.25K)

Attached: images (47).jpg (174x290, 9.65K)

Attached: images (45).jpg (182x278, 8.6K)

Wtf why does that pedoshit post in lesgen.

>dunecoons kill 2345 people with two airplanes
>brasil monkey civil engineers fail and mudslides kill 903 people in rio in 2011, not trying to kill anyone
>brasil moment.jfif (shit file type for shithole country)

Attached: nice waterfront residential neighborhood @ brasil.jpg (1200x800, 96.82K)

get better quality images jigaboo

Attached: picture from sep 11th 2001.jpg (520x520, 34.97K)

Sorry, what did you say, school massacre?

sorry boss