Tfw want to post here so I can know if I pass but y’all scare me

Attached: 3A0148AA-82D1-47DF-83E0-06B7E5972A11.jpg (338x338, 14.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unsee(dot)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

we should scare you, everyone has brainworms and clocks cis women based on the proportion of their toes or something

this place will give you mixed feedback, some people genuinely want to help and are rational, some people are terminally brainwormed and want to drag everyone down with them. If you do post anything, I would use an unsee

Exactly! But I don’t trust my friends to be truthful and I somehow got followers on a different social media app and I KNOW they’re lying to me

>I don’t trust my friends to be truthful
why not?

What’s an unsee?

if you genuinely think any feedback you could get here would be worth more than feedback from literally anywhere else you are already terminally brainwormed

unsee(dot)
cc/

your pic is watermarked with the viewers ip address, also you can set it to delete after first view or after a certain amount of time has past

momy

Fuck it here’s a pic of me in boymode getting ready for work. Let me know what you think before I delete

Attached: E3F458EB-7102-4D1C-9FC8-17F6A7216A5A.jpg (1980x2475, 1.03M)

stop smoking cigarettes & fix your style you could look like a ~30 y/o romanian village woman

Most people simply don't have the heart to hurt a transperson by telling them they don't pass. Not everyone's as unmoved by the feelings and emotions of others as the average 4channer.

Should I lose weight would that do anything

you dont really pass right now but you probably could with makeup and a better style. how long have u been on hrt? also nice tranny phone case lol

I’ve been on HRT for a few months. I know I don’t pass lol I’m just trying to figure out what to do to look more feminine. I have to boymode a bunch cuz conservative state. Also heavily debating losing some serious weight

I think your weight is fine. You don't pass yet. Try makeup. Also your fashion style makes me immediately think 'guy'. Grow out your hair a bit longer. Get a feminine hair style.

Thanks. I had a super trad stepdad who forced me to have super short military regulation hair all my life before I finally moved out. This is my first time growing it out and I’m still trying to get together an actual style

>Also heavily debating losing some serious weight
idk its hard to tell what your body looks like in that outfit, but generally weight cycling on hrt is a good idea so I say go for it

>I’m just trying to figure out what to do to look more feminine
for one dont wear that ratty nail polish, either don't paint them or dont let them chip.
keep letting hrt do its thing and grow your hair, that will help too. as far as style goes, i would say try to take notice of what fem presenting women your age wear in your area, then emulate them. an androgynous style is also ok but it might be harder to pass at first. also super important: have a trained voice. makeup wise just look up some youtube tutorials and practice a lot at home until you feel comfortable

As far as weight I’m on the heavier side of average for my height. Not quite to overweight but I could lose 20 or so pounds and it would probably be good. The other stuff yeah I just have no idea what I’m doing I wasn’t allowed to experiment or anything before I moved out of my parents home

Post it tranny. Show us your junk

You don't pass yet. Still needs more work from hrt and surgery.