Are black trans women more accepted than white ones?

As bizarre as this may be I often see a lot more positivity and less transphobia around the former online.
Whis is that?

Attached: images (6).jpg (673x456, 46.68K)

Black trans women rarely succumb to the delusion afflicting white trans women, namely that they can be "one of the good ones" and be accepted as a woman by acting terfy and pickme. This is probably because they know they won't succeed, having learned these lessons living as a black man. White men on the other hand are not used to hearing "no" so they aim higher, with the results that we can plainly see.

They’re seen as gay men and killed more often. They’re much more accepted.

Proof please? Most people don't think we exists half the time and a lot of white trannies think we have it easier because "black women look like men hurr hurr" and we're also the ones that get murdered the most and kicked out of our homes

>Whis is that?
Because it's true, the left cares more about them and you're feeling that influence.

YouTube comments, as I said this isn't about real life.
Comments are much more likely to be overwhelmingly positive about black trans women than white ones.

>Are black trans women more accepted than white ones?
Are you fucking high.

You know trans hate crimes? The vast, vast majority of those are committed against black or Hispanic trans women. Black families are usually socially conservative in that they're Baptist so a faggot or a tranny coming out wouldn't be likely to be received well. Outside of other blacks, in the dating/sex sphere, black trans women are universally considered undesirable to the point where I wouldn't be surprised if one had trouble getting something off of even Grindr, where guys always will fuck anything that moves, which doesn't do wonders for one's self-esteem. Other LGBT+ people and allies also have a tendency to not treat black LGBT+ people as well and black trannies are no exception.

Attached: 1638751625448.png (300x400, 169.83K)

>YouTube comments
It's over

>praised online, killed offline
Shut up and go back to your low IQ YouTube feed about black trannies

Less transbians

None of this is true nowadays, you're MUCH more likely to get hate from being white and trans than black in LGBT circles, other than receiving a lot more social clout and status.
Don't pretend we're 20 years ago.

>Shut up
No argument because it's true. All progressive spaces will bend backwards twice for black trans people and will cancel and ostracize white ones for anything. I'm not pretending this isn't true because we're not supposed to point it out.

>None of this is true nowadays
It was/is my experience, shit for brains. And yes, I've been in LGBT circles IRL.

Attached: 1641792364916.png (1160x1648, 330.32K)

>None of this is true nowadays,
Show me the stats

ITT: white people are oppressed because no one acknowledges how painful it is not to be able to use the n word in public

It's true but whites are shitting their pants of fear of black LGBTQ making their lives hell from their woke online clout capacities.

t.hankfully latinx

Attached: Ebt9EfjWsAMMbO0.jpg (204x247, 27.37K)

Of course nobody would publish research with this conclusion now and you have to be purposefully obtuse not to concede it.

I wouldn't be boymoding if any of this weren't true. Performative acceptance that people do online is the exact opposite of what most of us experience irl lol

I seriously doubt it but I live in a majority black city and that's maybe not your experience.

>I live in a majority black city
Well maybe that might have something to do with increased sensitivity. In the rest of the world I can promise you that it's not.

Yeah I am nta but I'm also black. White LGBTs don't want to be called racist but not a single one will talk to a black person unless forced. It's femoid tier passive aggressive shunning.

ITT white trannies try to tell black trannies that they have it easy, while they're the ones with accepting families that are willing to pay for all their surgeries. have fun not worrying about becoming the next black trans murder statistic lol

>not a single one will talk to a black person unless forced
Because I'm scared of being called racist (?)
I've been called a racist and shunned by LGBT friend circles for being against the religion of Islam. That bar is on the ground nowadays.

>willing to pay for all their surgeries
>can't afford a wig