BOYMODERS, how long have you been successfully boymoding for?

Bonus points if currently or was living with parents.

Attached: FJV-xOxWUAAVqol.png (1242x1575, 1.92M)

ive been boymoding since i started hrt(about a year) but i do regularly malefail even in my workoutfit, which i think makes me look more malier, so idk if its so successful boymoding at this point

>boymoding for 9 months
>i've malefailed once, although it was dark
>plan to boymode till around january (not for passing brainworm reasons)
>i unironically wear a sports bra under my hoodie everyday
i'd say my boymoding is going ok. i don't really pass yet but i'm quite hopeful.

I've been boymoding for over a year and a half. It's honestly making me concerned that I might not actually be passable

start ages?

kinda offtopic but is it possible to boymode permanently if you start at 18?

I’ve been boymoding since I started HRT. Family forced me to look masculine all the time, started as soon as I left for college. Malefailing took a while and started with old people who associated long hair with women. But now I’ll get called miss by wait staff and randos until I talk. Then they fell over themselves apologizing

i had just turned 19

Other than breast growth, yeah. Sort of a dice roll on that front. Fat distribution isn't a big problem if you stay skinny or don't weight cycle, and facially some would say boymoding forever is your only option (not true tho, FFS and luck exist).

6 years now, never male failed. even in the winter, when everyone wears the same heavy clothes, no one has ever looked at me and seen a female

Alright good to know, my parents would either kill me/themselves or disown me if they found out

I was planning on doing that and got B cups in 4 months of HRT :DDDDDD
I'm gonna see my parents soon and they're gonna fucking kill me.

Four years, lived with family for two~

Holy shit user you're both lucky and unlucky at the same time, can you wear a hoodie the entire time you're there? Maybe with a sports bra?
I live with my parents so I'm also fucked lol

3 years
I am out to my friends and family but still boymode at work due to aggressively right wing coworkers :(

uhh idk if i rly "boymode"
i just dont go out of my way to girlmode but i have a feminine haircut and i paint my nails
if that counts then like 6 months ig

wtf lucky???
im at A cup after 6 -.-

I bought a binder, but I'm afraid it will fuck up my breasts. :c
It's summer here, so I can't wear a hoodie.

I don't think a binder will fuck up your breasts as long as you don't wear it for too long
really sorry about you not being able to wear a hoodie

boymoding for 6 months (started at 20), malefailed twice

a sports bra should work fine desu
i use one when i absolutely cant wear hoodies n im pretty much completely flat w it

Should I buy one for a smaller size to get more compression? If so, how smaller should I get?