I hate being an ftm repper so much

I hate being an ftm repper so much
I just want to be a normal straight dude and fuck women
I cannot identify with any pooner gaydens and don’t want to be a trans man because I haven’t seen a single one who’s attractive and successful in life and is the type of person I’d like to be.
I can’t identify with any cis lesbians and trying to talk to them on dating apps is fucking annoying
I’ve basically accepted I’m just a man trapped in a woman’s body and it’s not worth transitioning because even when I’m alone I can just grab my own tits or whatever. I feel like I’m not a real part of the lgbt community but don’t fit in with straight cis people either

Do other straight trans dudes exist or is it literally all gaydens and transmasc lesbians

Attached: EFF32D75-30D3-476B-9AFD-9F6154C081B3.jpg (934x877, 196.93K)

come over to r9k brother we will accept you as long as you don't openly identify as a woman

Attached: 665gfhgf4.jpg (604x516, 63.75K)

Sorry can't play attention to what you re writing, this imagine gives me too many mixed feelings

>pci
>pata
>no giant heat sink
>obligatory second hard drive not properly mounted
>no 84 pin power connector for gfx card
I miss the old days

Attached: 1584838564789.jpg (764x512, 199.73K)

I was roommates with a straight ftm a few years ago. He dated lots of girls and eventually moved out with a hot gf. They’re out there OP
Also for what it’s worth everyone saw him as a guy, I don’t know if he experienced zero transphobia but he was just a guy as far as anyone in our circles was concerned. That was a “normal” circle I should say too, like it wasn’t really a queer one, it was just normal people and not an explicitly political LGBT crowd

Why dont you take your shots, ayden?

If you're such a man stop whining and shitting up the board. Self-unaware bean bois emit more malebrain than you.

I feel the same as you OP but now I'm taking poonerjuice and lifting I pass all the time

Well then you should absolutely transition and show those fembrained pooners how to be a man. How does it make you feel knowing that if they’re on T and you’re not, they are more man than you? You can fix that, and you’d be better off doing it now than later.

No, you are either a gayden or a transmasc lesbian because your dating options are theyfabs or lesbians.

If you have hard time speaking to lesbians, dating straight girls will be even harder.

Yep

what caused the recent influx of female reppers here? is it because of r/4tran? Or the tttt screencaps on twitter and r/Any Forums?

Any Forums always had female lurkers, they just never show themselves. Alot of them are trannies because Any Forums is largely malebrained and fembrains are naturally repulsed by its contents. The female trannies also really want to fit in within the cool malebrained guys and they deduct that repression is malebrained, therefore they should do what's malebrained. Not do different from newfags using impressive lingo to try and fit in.

>Any Forums always had female lurkers
i know but there really wasnt ftm repressors like this years ago, nowadays theres at least one ftm repper thread a day
i'm not complaining i just wonder why

Never heard of social contagion? Ftm reppers either found their new identity recently or are now comfortable posting outside ftmg. I also wasn't a tranny until I found out about their existence.

They escaped ftmg and stopped posting there

They didn't only lurked they posted just didn't talk about anything women related, it would be pointless

>I cannot identify with any pooner gaydens and don’t want to be a trans man because I haven’t seen a single one who’s attractive and successful in life and is the type of person I’d like to be.
Then break the mold. Be the kind of pooner you want to see in the world. It's womanbrained to hold yourself back just cuz you haven't seen anyone else do it yet.

Attached: unnamed.png (461x512, 355.54K)

Think this way user, most ftms i know irl and how people expect them to be are like you, and you disgust me, disgust me to my core, i couldn't feel more second hand shame if i wanted to, and yet i transitioned, live with my girl despite all the shame and feelings of isolation and im not whinnying about the fact that i can't relate to any of you

Based

Attached: 57C403CE-4541-4E98-AA23-4684753C0865.jpg (750x874, 520.18K)