How do i find an electronic music creator transbian gf?

how do i find an electronic music creator transbian gf?

Attached: 1645431604650.png (862x334, 108.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/1ozwPRoGlQV6
youtube.com/watch?v=jfbi7idgYjQ
voca.ro/1cP9lOWhFU9s
pastebin.com/EDhLcxVL
openmusictheory.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

im right here hi

actually tho just go to any local underground hyperpop show i'm always going to/playing at shit like that

if you are cute pls be my gf (srs)

how do i find underground hyperpop shows

this is now a post/rate/remix tranny rave thread
voca.ro/1ozwPRoGlQV6

i mean people usually don't call me cute i get way more comments along the lines of "ur hot in an intimidating way" idk lol

also lmao ok maybe but only if u are kinda butch or androgyny style-wise, that's extremely my type for girls

ok even better and yes i am exactly that
d-drop discord.........

Sounds like the stuff I wrote, when I cracked FL Studio as a 14 year old

i will learn how to and make electronic music if it gets me a gf
i've wanted to learn for a while but am lost on how

maybe but where u live thooooo

us east (but i have the means to travel)

cata martinez is the best musictranny
youtube.com/watch?v=jfbi7idgYjQ

voca.ro/1cP9lOWhFU9s

it is a cover of an 80s pop hit so that makes sense, im not gonna put identifiable high-effort music on fuor chaƱelle my guy

as the other user says, just crack fruity loops when you're 14

Most people people started by downloading some torrent of a DAW and just experiment with how that stuff works. I personally recommend Ableton, since it's accessible, widespread (tutorials are easy to find) and great as a central piece of your production, if you decide to incorporate some hardware.

>just crack fruity loops when you're 14
im 23 :(
i have completely legitimately obtained fl studio but my music knowledge is limited to "identifying the keys on a keyboard relatively well"

ok it is almost 5am and i have things to do tomorrow (lol) so feel free to add me if you want pastebin.com/EDhLcxVL

play vrchat

Hmm, I'd recommend at least getting to know some basic music theory. Stuff like the major/minor scale, how triads work, basic concepts of rhythm and time signature and stuff like that. You can easily do that in a week though. Watch a lot of tutorials about styles of music you like and try to emulate it. Listen to a lot of music consciously and try to figure out what is going on. Try to find presets on the stock instruments that you like and look how you can go from there. It should be a fun experience desu, it takes some time to get the hang of it, but just playing around in the program will help you to familiarize yourself with how to operate fl studio.

yeah, unfortunately a ton of music theory and stuff is blocked behind a paywall its difficult
in the very little i know, i have begun to pick up on things in songs i've listened to though

openmusictheory.com/
Try this site, it seems to be pretty good.

thank you holy shit this is perfect

there's always