I’m afraid to come out to my girlfriend as bi :L I’m afraid that once she knows I like to shave my legs...

I’m afraid to come out to my girlfriend as bi :L I’m afraid that once she knows I like to shave my legs, paint my nails, and ride a dildo when alone (ldr), and fantasize about watching her getting f*cked by other guys while I am caged, she will not take me as seriously in nonsexual matters and will even use the fact that I am sexually pathetic in fights, even if she stands a really good chance of being accepting otherwise desu
> inb4 just dump her and date guys
> inb4 just stop being heteroromantic bro
No.

Attached: BE43A1CB-FC89-41F2-8A29-F9B307A34EAD.jpg (750x750, 68.25K)

Take estrogen and become the gf you always wanted OP

Who dat? She's like a cute version of my high school gf

Do it. If she's respectful of your boundaries then letting her know can open up healthy communication in ur relationship. My first gf always insinuated that she was bi and I never told her that I was, cause I was worried what she'd think. Don't make my mistake, user

Lol how would I explain it to my friends and family? To the world I am a straight guy

I was with you until the whole chastity cuck thing.

I-I just want to feminize and be my gf’s gf you know?

Someone told me they did, they let a girl slowly know more about their sissy side, and now they’re still friends but not romantic at all anymore, a bit sexual cause she makes fun of him in certain ways but yeah...he told me to be careful

Tell her user you have to be able to trust at least your girlfriend

everything you said is very tame except for
>fantasize about watching her getting f*cked by other guys while I am caged

Cuck things can be viewed as very misogynistic be aware

You might get lucky and your transition will flip a switch in your gf's head and make her want to top/feminize you.

>I’m afraid to come out to my girlfriend as bi :L I’m afraid that once she knows I like to shave my legs, paint my nails, and ride a dildo when alone (ldr)
Nothing to be ashamed of.
>nd fantasize about watching her getting f*cked by other guys while I am caged
Now, you are right to be ashamed of telling her that.

Everything about this post was fine until you said you were a cuck. Fucking disgusting, you should be ashamed. No one likes cucks no matter who you are.

>To the world I am a straight guy
But not for long, soon you'll be a straight girl

>everything you said is very tame
How is dressing up as a girl “tame”? It’s literally gayness it requires a whole change of identity and that’s not what my gf signed up for either

Hmm, well I ended up dumping the girl I mentioned previously cause she wanted a hard top and I could only do soft service topping. Dumped her for a girl who did my makeup and let me wear one of her silk nighties, and brushed my hair when I cried. So, I guess the best thing to do is try try again. That said if I were you I'd follow these surefire steps
>Remove sissy from your vocabulary (at least don't use that word around her)
>Use more approachable language like "my feminine side", femboy(trendy!), etc.
>Try and find a cheeky excuse to get her to do your makeup (mine was some stupid rocky horror showing, but it jmcould just be "for a joke", yk)
>Ask her if she's ever been interested in taking the more dominant role in bed
>Pry a little about her sexuality, if she reveals she may be bi then she has no excuse when you reveal that you might be
>If you do want to let her know, maybe make subtle comments here and there about a certain guy being cute, like a character from a show you're watching, something basic, etc.
That's all I can think of off the top of my head, but I think this is definitely the right approach to take. Bi girls can be hypocritical when it comes to their boyfriends being bi, so heed your friends warning, none the less.
>Good luck, you lil scamp, you

>Now, you are right to be ashamed of telling her that
Yeah I hate myself, so what, got any advice for self-loathing (other than kys)? Didn’t think so

Masturbating based on a fetish on a piece of cloth, tame as fuck, there is no change of identity, if you feel there is because your fetish is based on thinking that female clothes are a social signifier of a complety different identity, thats other thing, but even then it is just a fetish, it's just getting off to the idea of being part of it

No, shame leads nowhere, be honest there is no value in relationship you have to larp as something you are not, just be aware that she may be disgusted by this part of you and stop acting like a teenager that is always looking for validating and manipulating his image to gain that

Well so how about this, one time I was acting like a wimp and letting her physically push me around and she held my face in place and joked that I needed a cock in my mouth. She also knows I cross dress (but not aware of the shaving yet, she thinks its like masculine zoomer cross dressing whatever that means). I also once admitted to her that it was arousing to me when she started having sex dreams about my best friend (we were broken up at the time) and she has joked that I should just let him f*ck me. But she would be so amused by it and stop seeing me as a man :( Is this just a trust issue at the end of the day? Does it prove we need to break up? Or am I just a wuss who is cowardly kowtowing to heteronormativity? Thanks for the advice btw your girlfriend sounds based

Ok but why does the whole world view it as queer then? I think that having sex with a real cock would arouse me more than straight sex with my girlfriend (largely because it’s so taboo, also agp etc), I love sucking cock (I’m a self-sucker) and fantasize about it, so why not just admit I’m bi and it’s not a “fetish”

> No, shame leads nowhere, be honest there is no value in relationship you have to larp as something you are not
Ok but maybe I just want her as a friend and it would ruin the friendship dynamic, rn we are basically just friends anyway