Just remember user, if she can stop being ugly as fuck, you can pass someday!

Just remember user, if she can stop being ugly as fuck, you can pass someday!

Attached: akrales_180810_2785_0132.jpg (1200x800, 142.04K)

look at all the makeup caked on that face

Is this photo before or after ffs because I still just see nykytyne2 in it

Attached: 8E5C0E9A-338B-4E60-B7A6-7F711E8E002A.jpg (640x360, 14.96K)

Well at least she's pretty now. Even after coming out a lesbian.

But seriously. For years she was the face of the tranoids on YouTube, not a good representative.

Attached: dqVcJ4BPkYzjNHp-IwszRuLeG0U2LDiK8oaqwefpOuM.jpg (720x1280, 90.27K)

uh "she" is not pretty if an hour of caking on makeup is what it takes to look remotely passing in a still image

"coming out as a lesbian" breaking news, straight male attracted to females

Aight, get THE FUCK out of my thread, asshat.

rent free

why are you so rude? why are you so obsessed with whether or not this random man "passes" as female? have you never watched his videos? can you honestly claim that's not a grown ass man you are seeing, when taking into account his voice, mannerisms, etc

op made the thread...i am simply offering a more truthful perspective

Nah just don't be transphobic. Have your takes on contras manface, just don't be a transphobe. Now fuck off.

"being a transphobe" aka acknowledging that males and females are different in body and facial structure and no amount of makeup can change this fact. merely pointing out contra's inherent "manface" is transphobic to you, for some reason...

Look mate, you're on TTTT. Be for trans rights or leave.

Uncanny as hell

that picture was before FFS and very early in her transition. here is what she looks like now. i dont see nykytyne anymore

Attached: EFE3C6BF-F0D3-4C4B-80A5-79207B91E432.jpg (1043x1393, 369.49K)

Have you ever looked at a cis woman?

So, a white woman in her 30s

Attached: 2728F739-2360-4097-9737-1020580D0AA8.jpg (819x1024, 97.26K)

this board is for lgb as well, you don't need to buy into some imagined gender theory to peruse it

doesn't change the fact that he wears way more makeup than normal, for obvious reasons

see above. you guys are really coping rn

hontra still has a long face and isnt pretty

so does fucking mother teresa you anti

Attached: A1057729-9252-4348-BB7F-79FA5EA30C0A.jpg (463x695, 134.7K)

Still ugly as fuck, and you will be too.

so?

so contrapoints looks like young mother teresa a CIS woman

this is the kind of retard that posts here in the current year? holy fuck lmao kill yourself you faggot

I'm ftm and my face looks like hers. You're being hypercritical, she looks fine.

Hello! Do you have any history with acting/theatre and if so do you live near the Nevada area or if not, could you see yourself traveling there in 2023? I can't promise anything but I'm working with a production company to try and produce an unofficial fan film about the life of Contrapoints and PhilosophyTube. As a FTM, would you be alright with playing the young pre transition Natalie? It would be a small but important role and you would only have to play her as a man, I will most likely be playing the part of Natalie as a woman. If not, that's fine, just wanted to put this out there!