No chance of ever getting an IRL bf

>no chance of ever getting an IRL bf
>miserable since puberty, no medication or exercise helps
>still look like a man (HRT did literally nothing)
>cannot ever afford FFS
>according to the Bible literally damned with no chance of salvation
Realistically, why shouldn't I kill myself? My situation's not going to get better. I was going to do it when I turned 25 but postponed it because of Xenoblade 3, and now I'm having second thoughts.

Attached: 1636625248423.jpg (1730x1907, 2.31M)

Other urls found in this thread:

unsee.
voca.ro/1lJrbbU0zqk8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

under your idea of religion if you die, it'll be literally the worst hell you could imagine so why would you dumbass

It'll be like that regardless. Why not cut to the chase?

uh so you can have longer until you are eternally in pure suffering..?
also maybe try doin spiritual shit outside of your box, also do DMT that could help change your shitty view of reality if you are really to the point of genuine suicide

>DUDE JUST DO DRUGS IF YOU'RE SUICIDAL LMAO
Has that ever actually worked? Genuinely serious, because all of the druggies I know still want to kill themselves.

well it might change their view of the world and get them out of their "eternal damnation" view, which will lead to that, instead their soul will move on to better places

Idk what kind of esoteric new age white woman religious beliefs you have but I'm pretty sure that's not how it works. At least, it's not congruent with my beliefs.

How long on hrt?

that's how it worked out for meeee
used to be atheist

Fifteen months.

>I was going to do it when I turned 25 but postponed it because of Xenoblade 3
doesnt sound like you were ever serious about it

I attempted suicide in December.
>BUT YOU FAILED
Yes, because I'm uncoordinated and the noose came undone.

Post pics, I guarantee you don't look just like a man

Literally everyone genders me male. 100% of people, even before I have a chance to speak. Even if I'm in girlmode.

Post a girlmode pic. Let us judge

'judge' is also how I spell masturbate

If you REALLY want me to, I will, but I don't get what it will accomplish. Either you'll say I look like shit (which is true, I know I'm unattractive, and men treat me as such) or you'll hugbox me and say "you look *great* hon" or "you pass" when I know damn well I literally ALWAYS get gendered male, even by people who know and met me after I started trooning.

just do it faggot

unsee.
cc/album#XejovqQWBdsy2slm

FUCKING BRAINWORMS LMAO YOU LITERALLY LOOK LIKE A CIS WOMAN

sorry that was a bit over the top I am high right now, you could be passing pretty easily, if you had a very fem voice

lol stop bitching you idiot

>You look great hon
I have literally never been gendered female. Never.

I am currently working on voice training but I don't have high hopes.

you must sound like shit, and have no feminine traits than

voca.ro/1lJrbbU0zqk8

I’m gonna mom shake you

Attached: B0F64C2F-54AB-4A7A-9E2B-168A34B4AE0A.jpg (828x1523, 1.02M)

You will never pass.
Might as well save yourself now and end it all.

On the contrary, I've been told my demeanor is very feminine by multiple people (one of them cishet); it's my appearance that is not.

peculiar, maybe you're in a shit enviroment