Is detransing always a bad idea

Is detransing always a bad idea
I'm intrigued by it but also scared because I know there's no going back
After reaching a plateau in transition I've become really unsure and uncomfortable. I don't really like being identified as or treated as a woman.
Now i'm trapped in this weird teenage boy body, with conetits that I don't like and am insecure about. My voice never really developed so I still sound underage and I hate it.
Until a few months ago I didn't really feel like this and I think I had dysphoria before, I thought about it all the time for years before hrt, but I'm also prone to obsessive thoughts and I worry I just latched onto it as something to help me from being such a depressed loser
Recently I started questioning if I should just be a hrt femboy and now I don't know if I even want that
I feel so lost and like I might have made a huge mistake

Attached: tumblr_ade551459e80b2e83c3447328c05d8c3_702e16ab_540.gif (540x370, 2.77M)

>doesn't like being identified as or treated as a woman
>transitions

I thought that's what I wanted when I started
Now I hate it

Idk how hrt works but maybe pause intake while you figure yourself out then resume or detrans once you figured yourself out. You could also drop the hrt dosage to the minimal possible

>I thought that's what I wanted when I started
>Now I hate it
What made you think you wanted to be seen as female and what made you realize you dislike it?

It sounds like you dexided to transition to female without a firm belief that you'd rather be anything than male and a strong desire to be seen as female. Believe it or not not all women are hot or havr eberything thrown at their feet.

This is why dysphoria and the rationale of medical necessity is important. I would never stop taking my hormones even if i felt i was ugly or felt left out. I transition because i want to for myself, not because of some delusion it would make me a "better" or more attractive person.

When I was around 12 or 13 and learnt about what being trans was, I became dysphoric and slowly the dissatisfaction with masculine aspects of my body became stronger and stronger. I would walk around school trying to visually measure my height and my shoulders against other men and women in my head because I thought I was too big, I grew my hair out and felt pretty good the few times I was gendered female in short encounters.

Even when I was a kid and saw older boys starting to get big, and especially growing facial and body hair it made me uncomfortable and kind of afraid.

But now being identified as "ladies", "darling", "girls", it just doesn't feel like me. The societal expectations of women being submissive or subservient, the extreme value placed on youth and detracted from the remainder of your life, I hate it. Maybe I just wanted an outward appearance that I liked and "young/adult woman" fit that the best, but that's not going to last anyway? I dunno. I'm also prone to obsessive thoughts and fears that may be irrational but drive me crazy for weeks or months.
The fact that everyone can tell I have boobs makes me uncomfortable.
And people are just made uncomfortable by my gender ambiguity, I can't imagine who is going to love me or want to be friends with me like this.

Attached: tumblr_8444c5943918c6f858d1cecda3bf319b_2f719f56_540.gif (540x380, 2.77M)

Every few days there’s a thread like this, it’s so fucking annoying.
Like, does it even hurt anybody? It’s just a bad larp

I'm really not larping. I'm just kind of retarded and latch on to new fears and anxieties all the time and I don't know which are legitimate and which are me being insane.
I'm not like a terf and I acknowledge that almost all trans people are benefitted by hrt and transition

Attached: tumblr_2a57ed87e1aab5c086b90ec3415bb341_64c4713e_540.gif (540x390, 1.69M)

lol same man i genuinely think some people are just unhappy as either gender

fug

:(

learn 2 cope ig

>But now being identified as "ladies", "darling", "girls", it just doesn't feel like me. The societal expectations of women being submissive or subservient, the extreme value placed on youth and detracted from the remainder of your life, I hate it.
Not to say you're a woman for sure but
are you sure you're not just sick of sexism?

>are you sure you're not just sick of sexism?
I definitely am. I don't know if i can justify making the concious choice to put up with it. I'm realising just how ingrained it is into every aspect of society.

what's with the Marik pics

he's hot

this

You're probably like me and just hate both sexes.
Agender exists.

i think that's me
Kind of hard to identify as that in the real world tho

Attached: animesher.com_marik-ishtar-bakura-192729.gif (500x270, 466.39K)

Feel that. Made a few threads recently about it but I've become extremely hateful of the society we live in. Haven't even really started HRT yet, but I know I want a female or more feminine body. Yet the fear of being stuck "in-between" or having to actually LIVE in the fucked-up world I hate with people I hate sends me into a spiral of inaction and misery.

How long have you been on HRT, what has your regimen been, and how big are your boobs now? A hoodie doesn't cover them?

About a year and a half. They're small and cone shaped, kind of poke through a hoodie
Yeah. I wish I could just have people view me entirely as a guy I guess. I don't know how feasible boymoding forever is.