How can we help him?

Attached: Screenshot (170).png (997x657, 76.84K)

Was about to be grossed out but he was raped. That's fucking horrible, poor guy.

Caring about getting misgendered in this situation, bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh....

not to be insensitive but a whole lot of teenage pregnancies tell their parents they were 'raped'

Not really

That is insensitive. Yes it happens but you shouldn't automatically assume that or bring it up, it doesn't help anyone.

LIDDLE POONER GOT THE BABY BUMPERINO

Attached: 1644523761399.png (862x863, 341.54K)

Honestly any ftm that chooses to get pregnant gets the same reaction any mtf who chooses to have a beard gets from me. An eye roll and a tire iron. Please stop destroying what it means to be trans for a trend you all will be over in 4 years while actual transexuals clean up the mess you all left behind.

>Edit: Holy cow this got alot of attention

Attached: oldjak.png (604x604, 88.4K)

Glass the entire state of t*xas

Attached: 637572601672112413.jpg (908x908, 131.96K)

Attached: normmac.png (699x361, 330.29K)

Are you telling me that he's accusing his best friend of rape just to cover up for having sex? What a stupid comment
Read the post idiot

They said it was sexual assault dumbass

When the heccin cute n valid friendo has to taste a dose of reality :( I hope the OBGYN doesn't misgender him!!!

Attached: c9s4xd4cugh71.jpg (787x868, 56.19K)

malding hands wrote this post

Doctor here (D.Div Baylor College of Christian Medicine, 1998). Just so you know, if it was legitimate rape it's highly unlikely it would lead to pregnancy. A woman's body has a way of shutting the whole thing down.

>A false witness shall not be unpunished, and he that speaketh lies shall not escape.
>Proverbs 19:5

Attached: artworks-b1ld3cdDcdyfZ5ZZ-WEI3rQ-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 61.66K)

Hey now, I get very dysphoric when people point out my receding hairline >:( Don't be transphobic!

Disgusting, imagine raping your life long best friend and them being afab was enough for you to do it (or maybe some other stupid reason)

Really hope this is a larp

considering it probably is kek

>SA after coming out to his best friend
what the fuck is wrong with men

It sound like those larps fanfic addicted girls were making on r/relationship back in the day
The part about the "Dad" being concerned at the misgendering at the obgyn part make it feel sus