Problems with passing

Stealth passer here. Its better to he a giga hon. Heres why:

1. The disappointment in cis men when they realise im trans and cant breed me kills me everytime.

2. I dont get the same privileges as someone else whos "visibly trans", im seen as less valid, why would my office wheel me out for photo opportunities, they can just ask a cis female

3.when cis women ask if you have a spare tampon... and you don't.

4. Doctors ask if you're pregnant, and you have to explain that its impossible for me to get pregnant.

So yeah, the hons win in this life.

Attached: 1644932863652.jpg (1440x810, 162.02K)

Kys

i don’t pass well enough for how often i have to explain to doctors that i couldn’t be pregnant

I'll never forget being in the ER and the doctor asking me when was the last time I had my period, lmao. Very awkward conversion while being crippled by pain.

but i want to kill myself for looking like a man

So how's that sweet female privilege

hons on here will get mad because they make up 99.9% of the posters here but it's true. passing isn't as great as people think and you will still suffer from dysphoria.

> when cis women ask if you have a spare tampon... and you don't.
Just carry a couple dummy. It takes up almost no space in ur purse and you can feel happy about helping someone out if you’re ever asked.

>3.when cis women ask if you have a spare tampon... and you don't.

>4. Doctors ask if you're pregnant, and you have to explain that its impossible for me to get pregnant.

Oh no people assume I'm an actual woman my life is so hard :(

fuck, i really need to voice train, i pass at first glance and no one seems to care but the moment i speak, everyone turns around to look at me, Every. Single. Time. looking like O_O...

why are trannies replying to this bait

Because we jelly and dumb

put some tampons in your purse I always carry some for maxxstealthing

hons get to enjoy chasers while passers disappoint straight men :/
t. passer

>1. The disappointment in cis men when they realise im trans and cant breed me kills me everytime.

am actually considering breaking stealth so I can at least have better luck instead of constant rejection on date 2 when I tell men.

but

> 3.when cis women ask if you have a spare tampon... and you don't.

Why aren't you carrying a few around with you? You must keep some at home just in case friends ask if they are staying over and need one? Can you even call yourself deep stealth if not?

>So how's that sweet female privilege

Its good, i cant lie. I get taken more seriously, i can walk up to pretty much anyone and strike up a conversation, people are nice to me. Its very... strange at first.

>passing isn't as great as people think and you will still suffer from dysphoria.

Facts. Passing isn't everything.

Good point, i need to go and get some from my moms bathroom. Im a bit too utilitarian, so i appreciate the reminder

This was my NUMBER ONE WEAKNESS. Then i did the meatwad technique and it just changed my life.

what's the meatwad technique?

Its the key to voice passing. Give me a few mins user, I'll see if i can find the picture. It helped my brain click, and i finally understood what "raising the larynx" meant.

user i really tried to search for the picture, it changed my life.

I'll explain it.

Youtube Meatwad voice, its from a cartoon show. Copy it. Then do a girl version of meatwad, just raise pitch.

Then remove nasality, and you'll sound cis.

based OP mogging hons and slyly making them want to die more

>hons get to enjoy chasers while passers disappoint straight men :/
>t. passer

Its true, the amluntof straight lads that are like "you're trans?!".

Ugh.

>but i want to kill myself for looking like a man
user, listen. You are valid, you are loveable. You do you, dont worry about the world. We're all gonna make it

Whoah... not cool. I felt like posting the harsh realities of stealth. I never intended for anyone to feel worse. We all have it difficult, just in different ways :)

i give up lol i want to find some gigachad and larp as a woman
who cares society is dead anyways
im not even gay my desire to be seen as a woman is overpowering not being gay
i wish i could have kids tho
most real women are not supportive anymore and dont want to cook clean or take care of people and i do and im male kill me now