I keep hearing trans girls and trans men don't really shower that often...

I keep hearing trans girls and trans men don't really shower that often. As someone into smelly SOs and who likes all genders that interests me greatly.

Is it True though?

Attached: Mars' smelly socks.jpg (1500x1000, 1.44M)

I guess it's still a mystery

I'm trans and shower like once a month so there's definitely some truth to it

I hope you don't mind me saying that that is incredibly attractive

I find it kinda weird but I don't mind you saying that

It's a weird fetish I know but having a partner that is either just obvious to how bad they smell or that actively enjoys making me suffer with their BO is very exciting is all.

Yeah they are lost cause mentally ill total nut cases so it makes sense they can't follow even the most basic of hygiene

currently neating and I shower at least once a week
when I waged both blue collar and white collar I showered daily

You're right I can't even do basic hygiene because I'm mentally unwell uwu

That's just the terminally online part of transpeople. Most of us shower every day.

I'll accept online weirdo tier trans people if they have bad hygiene, totally fine trade off imo.

I didn't shower for so long that dirt built up on my skin and it looked darker because of the thick layer of dirt
I cleaned most of it off but there's still some on my legs ;)

See if you were serious and willing to make someone smell you I'd marry you right this instant

That is serious I've got this dirt built up on my legs and there's so much the area looks darker

I literally shower everyday I feel impure if I don't

Also it's only the white speed runner trannies that do this

10/10 cute user, would sniff

>all genders

Caring about gender is dumb. If you find someone attractive and they return the feeling then go for it

I also have a problem where I sweat a bunch more than normal so I get really gross during the summer

That's not a bug that's a feature user. You looking for a boyfriend to lightly torment?

Depends what country you're from :P

I'm in the USA

Sorry user...

Hey no biggie I'm just happy you exist! Here's hoping you stink up someone user